OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

couple more pics of those I put together. I really may pull the trigger on these 49ers for the upcoming season.
385477128.jpg
385477124.jpg

Here's those space jam inspired but with purple sole
385477121.jpg
385477120.jpg

thanks cbfpunch. cant wait for my pairs...

looking at my friends shoes today....

3129265706_9163b2256a.jpg

inspired me to create something like it....

10wjygp.jpg

aint ordering this one.... i might tho...

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Originally Posted by ImNOTFilipino

I haven't been on NT in forever but dayam these iD's everyone are doin are NiCe. Good work everyone.
Here are mine. I ordered these 2/24 and they arrived 3/29. Took forever but worth the wait.
Some Michigan-esque inspired colorways.
Clean and Simple
These are on the money bro - real nice work.  Clean and simple is the way to go.

Best id ive seen so far imo.  Ima a sucker for michigan inspired sneakers.  This and the xi inspired pairs are the only ones ive seen from other people id consider ordering.  Very very nice. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

i cancelled the 24k pair i ordered, and ordered this instead...
I'ma change the laces with the BLs... i just wanted the sock liner to be purple. i think it'll come out nice.

33mbi44.jpg

Those are gonna look clean! I got home yesterday and saw my ID's in person for the first time....
pimp.gif
 I'm going to take pics later after I get back from the gym.

So here are the pics as promised (finally)....

You can really see the Kobe Code print when the sun hits it or with flash; almost like a lasered effect. I love how these came out. Quality is top notch! Adrian would attest to how great these look in person but hes suspended...

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by never wear them

i cancelled the 24k pair i ordered, and ordered this instead...
I'ma change the laces with the BLs... i just wanted the sock liner to be purple. i think it'll come out nice.

Those are gonna look clean! I got home yesterday and saw my ID's in person for the first time....
pimp.gif
 I'm going to take pics later after I get back from the gym.

i hope so. looking at your pics, i cant expect anything less. nice tony.

damn the all golden ID up there are fire. Might have to copy JR Smith and get me a similar pair to hoop in

Just ordered these.  A nice simple Laker colorway.  I'm a sucker for blk bases shoes on top of a white outsole. 
e7fhg1.jpg

And I'm kinda on the fence about these.  These were inspired by the Huarache 2K5 PE he wore towards the end of the 04-05 season.  Not the PE that had those weird accents on them.
2552z4m.jpg

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

So here are the pics as promised (finally)....

You can really see the Kobe Code print when the sun hits it or with flash; almost like a lasered effect. I love how these came out. Quality is top notch! Adrian would attest to how great these look in person but hes suspended...

They came out great! 

Originally Posted by dsquared

^^^wow those gold id's are awesome. i wonder what the same scheme in purple would look like
Thanks....and we'll find out in about a week when Adrian's ID's arrive. Hopefully his suspension is over by then so he can post his pics.

Those white/red IDs look pretty good....remind me of Edwins favorite red/white lunar trainers that he posts all the time in the wdywt
laugh.gif

Tony...came out sick sir!

Haven't ordered some IDs yet but, these have been sitting in my locker for a while. Inspired by two of some my favorite comic book characters, Superman and Deadpool. 

I was trying not to make the Superman's look too much like a Philippine flag theme. The red swoosh with yellow border obviously imitate the "S", the red heelcup/mesh is like his cape. I went with the clear sole to represent the icy surroundings of Superman's Fortress of Solitude. I don't know whether to go with the red lining or blue lining. I think the red lining with some blue laces would look good, if only we could order extra laces with our IDs. 
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif][/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', Helvetica, Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif]The Deadpool's are pretty basic. I had red speckles on the midsole but, decided to take them out[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif][/font]

Back
Top Bottom