OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Those Big Stages must be those size 12's I saw on ebay. The guy was selling both together. I'm glad I got my pairs when they were released but I woukd like to double up on them but the prices are crazy and you cant't find many in that size.
My Big Stages are a size 9.  Actually picked up the homes last year and came across the aways recently.....
Just glad to have them both....

Wonder who got them then.  Such an awesome shoe.  The holy grails of Kobe's.

Finally Got A Pair Of The Chaos.
happy.gif

Still Looking For The Big Stage Aways. 
ohwell.gif

Is there a website to get some Kobe V still?

They are getting hard to get now.. I really wanted more of them, don't really like the Kobe VI.

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

They are getting hard to get now.. I really wanted more of them, don't really like the Kobe VI.

shoezoo.com
ebay
amazon.com
footlocker.com
eastbay.com
sneakers 4 you
choicekicksnorthwest

to name a few

I think most of the common sizes at outlets are gone. Best bet is on ebay, as the prices will only get worse.

Originally Posted by giel27

shoezoo.com
ebay
amazon.com
footlocker.com
eastbay.com
sneakers 4 you
choicekicksnorthwest

to name a few

Amazon, wow.  I didn't even think to go there. Good thinking.
pimp.gif

Only thing that prevents me from pursuing the DK's is knowing that some hit my nordstroms rack and I missed the opportunity =T...

I wouldn't wait for the dk to hit racks again. I'd go after them now while prices are still decent.

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Originally Posted by giel27

shoezoo.com
ebay
amazon.com
footlocker.com
eastbay.com
sneakers 4 you
choicekicksnorthwest

to name a few

Amazon, wow.  I didn't even think to go there. Good thinking.
pimp.gif

yeah most kobe vs on amazon are $99.99 and if you open an amazon visa card take $30 off

Originally Posted by DAR228

My Latest Pickups.
5787484081_97cdf95254_z.jpg

5787948366_6fe42ce982_z.jpg

5787961862_68088a7c7e_z.jpg

5787952420_94fd7fabdb_z.jpg
Amazing! My favorite, and it never ceases to impress me. The color blocking is amazing. Also, Kobe's favorite shoe I might add.

What size are these?

My MDs came in today and I was expecting them to arrive next week! As for the V-Days, I definitely love the look with the lace-swap from when I did them from a few pages back (Pg.1078). I was about to do my lady's since she wanted to "match" when I have kick-boxing lessons, but I bought the wrong size. I'm also thinking about swapping white ovals for the blue ones on the MDs...
Keep posting more pics or updates, guys! I'm a bit late on the whole Kobe line, but after trying on a pair for basketball and just general use, I fell in love...

2rrtbw0.jpg

Originally Posted by supdoode

Only thing that prevents me from pursuing the DK's is knowing that some hit my nordstroms rack and I missed the opportunity =T...

I'm debating on Chinas too but I keep seeing prices over $100 and I'm pissed b/c I've heard of them floating around certain stores and outlets for $40-50.

Back
Top Bottom