OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

thanks, i was thinking of taking my chinas back, they dont have much to choose from but homes, pop aways, miles davis, and DD's. so i was considering the pop aways.

Originally Posted by K23J

anyone help me with a debate im having, should i pick up the away's or the POP aways?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 BOTH ma-man!!!

NobleKane...
eek.gif
the inline laces are imo the best part of the shoe. Aways w. those laces.... VERY SICK. Anyone else?

i was watching the continental cup and was thinking these chinese players are wearing lakers colorway kobe v's with their jerseys and was thinking why the hell they didn't release a china colorway, until i realized they already did.
indifferent.gif
at myself. almost forgot to cop that colorway, too bad it's not out here yet.
smh.gif

i dont know... the aways and pops are sick in their own way....

4587144128_96cd9a225f.jpg

4505934798_0eb54806db.jpg

i'd go with the aways just cuz of that purple eyestay.... sh*t looks dope

i wnt my black out so bad now....
with those red laces~~ as i always wnted...

nice wear! Never wear them up there
i had those away, but i think the aways r just too much of Kobe... or i shud say too much of Lakers...
cant handle it myself~ haha~ it looked nice with Lakers uniform~
and i saw two fat kids in gym wearing those... it was the impression of those away Kobes on feet... immediately making me dont wnt it anymore, sorry for the bias... but it really hurts my feeling when those shoes on their feet
make me feel they dont looked good on feet

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

i wnt my black out so bad now....
with those red laces~~ as i always wnted...

nice wear! Never wear them up there
i had those away, but i think the aways r just too much of Kobe... or i shud say too much of Lakers...
cant handle it myself~ haha~ it looked nice with Lakers uniform~
and i saw two fat kids in gym wearing those... it was the impression of those away Kobes on feet... immediately making me dont wnt it anymore, sorry for the bias... but it really hurts my feeling when those shoes on their feet
make me feel they dont looked good on feet
ummm what??? I may have a couple of beers in me, but uhhhh, what?!

Aways >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> POPs

and there's a reason why the Del Sols are at the outlets... Overrated.

That Blackout/Dark Knight lace switch is
eek.gif
.  Time to lace change!

Originally Posted by thesenator2345

Sorry if I'm late, but what's the deal with the UWR Kobe V's? Haven't seen them anywhere. Are they releasing or is it just the ones that have already dropped? Cheers
Kobe V UWR with the rest of the TEAM USA Kicks, in Nike Wisma Astria Mall, Singapore.

Bonus:

Back
Top Bottom