OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

smh.gif
  In my cart and then get an error.

man that sucks. i had the bs home in my cart but when i hit proceed with checkout it said it was sold out. i cant believe i checked this thread and missed them dropping on kb24.com. i was refrshing all night and i just went to check this thread and they dropped. they didnt even have a size 11 in the homes but a 10.5 woul dof worked. fml
mad.gif

damn f nike dat was straight bs. and for some reason the resellers always seem to get there pairs smh.....
im just venting bc i struck out on kb24.com which was my only hope on getting these shoes
mad.gif

so someone was right 24 pairs on KB24? F this I'm gonna watch Jersey Shore. Hopefully they have more sizes up later.

Just got word that there are only 82 pairs at HOHLA and all of them are accounted for.  So whoever was planning on going in the morning should just sleep in

Oh yeah, missed out on KB24.com also.

smh.gif

General question for anybody who caught the drop on kb24.com...were there any size 16's available? 

Need to know if I need to waste my time trying to hunt these puppies down.

Originally Posted by garylok11

Originally Posted by guesshooiem

Originally Posted by garylok11

Got 2 pairs more this week, 3 pairs total even tho I am not a KB fan. Will try but wont pay much for the finals specially I can get these pairs for $70 something.

img3502n.jpg

where did you get those for $70 something?

All-star's on EA sale. Pop's on VIM for $69.99(should'a got them on EA but they sold out my size)
sorry in advance, but what is VIM?

I was able to sneak in on kb24.com and get a 9.5 of the Big Stage Homes at around 1:23 am lol. I wanted both but I'm glad I clicked on the Homes first because those the ones Kobe hoisted the trophy in! Going back and forth between Page 1 and 2 for almost 90 minutes was worth it I guess.

It didn't seem like kb24.com had all the sizes for the home's. I saw 8.5-10 and then it skipped to 14 and 15. Anyone else notice that?

I was able to sneak in on kb24.com and get a 9.5 of the Big Stage Homes at around 1:23 am lol. I wanted both but I'm glad I clicked on the Homes first because those the ones Kobe hoisted the trophy in! Going back and forth between Page 1 and 2 for almost 90 minutes was worth it I guess.

f it, im copping a size 11 home bs for 250 shipped. i like the homes over the aways and the homes are going for less. damn i was going back and forth from page 1 to page 2 on kb24 and then i came on here to check this thread and i saw someone post that they were up. i was only off kb24 for like 2 minutes and they freaking dropped. such a random time, 12:23 am central, thats not even august 6th in la. i figured they would drop after 12 am pacific time so it would be august 6th in la.

FML!!!

I sat at my computer for the last hour and a half refreshing ONLY THE FIRST PAGE. I've never browsed the KB24.com site before so I assumed they would put the shoes on the first page and of course, they show up on the second freaking page. If I hadn't checked NT, I'd probably be still refreshing the first page.

As a consolation, I was able to acquire another pair of Dark Knights. Hopefully I can use these as trade bait for some BS Aways.

Back
Top Bottom