[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those years with Farmar n co. - the 2nd unit was said to run at a totally different. Many commented it was like playing against a totally different team or something right? Seemed like Farmar had a lot to do with keeping them humming.. Hoping for a redux! Wonder if D'Antoni can revive the glory days lol

came across this gif.

37248-Kobe-gif-02AL.gif

the ariza, odom, kobe reactions are priceless. good times guys, good times.

farmar should be able to thrive in d'antoni's system. he wont be confined as he was in the triangle. he put up good spot start numbers when he was in brooklyn. if he's allowed to run, the team's fastbreak #'s will go up. with farmar running and meeks on the arc, i see that working for the 2nd unit.

Kobe Bryant ‏@kobebryant 12m
Familiar faces Familiar places? Chemistry is always the most important thing on any team in any sport or business #lakerpuzzle

Corey Brewer is getting 3yr/15mil from Minnesota, so it seems like even he's out of the Lakers' price range.

NO renounced the rights to Xavier Henry today. I feel like that is the quality the Lakers can get on the wing with a minimum contract.

Last edited:
Excited for the upcoming season, a healthy Nash (hopeful) and Hill, Pau back on the block, Pringles with a full camp, possible Lakers reunion :D, and I don't have to see Dwight build houses at the FT line or get stripped like a loose slot machine in the post. 366 missed FTs and 225 TOs last year, what is that, over
350-400 lost possessions on the offensive end, smh. He got worst in the playoffs when the stage was set for him to prove he was worthy. Houston's problem now. Gonna be nice to fly under the radar for once. There will be no tanking if Kobe, Nash, and Pau are healthy. We need some wings badly, anybody got a list of the remaining 2 or 3's who are good for the vet minny.

There will be no tanking if Kobe, Nash, and Pau are healthy. We need some wings badly, anybody got a list of the remaining 2 or 3's who are good for the vet minny.

LeAndro Barbosa
DeQuan Cook
Daniel Gibson
Andrew Goudelock
John Lucas
Roger Mason
Darius Morris
Nate Robinson (MAYBE. Could fetch a lot more depends on what teams have cap space but run out of options)
Ronnie Brewer
Austin Daye
Wes Johnson
Corey Maggette
Lamar Odom
Mickael Pietrus
Anthony Tolliver

and just add KMart as well

I think the best bet is to bring back Morris.. If we are bringing the band back together, try to get Steve Blake for Shannon Brown (fills in the 2 when Kobe is injured, and can move Kobe to the 3 when he gets back), Wes Johnson, Ronnie Brewer, Lamar Odom

Nash / Farmar / Morris
Brown / Meeks
Kobe / Johnson / Brewer
Odom / Hill / Kelly
Pau / Kaman / Sacre

Last edited:
Corey Brewer is getting 3yr/15mil from Minnesota, so it seems like even he's out of the Lakers' price range.

NO renounced the rights to Xavier Henry today. I feel like that is the quality the Lakers can get on the wing with a minimum contract.
brewer, martin, and budinger...they already have rubio, ridnour, schved and jj barea'

thats a crowded backcourt...shved is sneaky nice too.

pek just got 4 years/50 mil...

I would love to get BRush ESPECIALLY for Blake. That would be great.

How can an already bad team get even worse? I dont know but apparently Mitch is gonna find out. :smh:

I'd take a flyer on Daye, Wes Johnson along with LO.

We'd definitely be able to get

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom