OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

4 min FTL head start even though I've spent thousands in there, I never signed up for any rewards. I just found out about this whole app stuff yesterday. I prefer raffles. Either way I'm sure I can walk into Queens Ctr and walk out with two pairs from Champs and FNL without any rsvp. If not NDC and if by some bad luck I still don't get 2, I'll just someone $260-300. I want them and I don't care.

I still have two DS sz 13 pairs on ice of the 2011 release.
After reading this, I just went to the storage area and pulled them out. I was thinking mine must have started discoloring.
Luckily, both of my pair look brand new with no natural discoloration - yet.

If I can get a discount I'll pull trigger on the 2016's.
At retail, an easy pass for me.

Same here, I had to go check as well. I still have a 2011 DS size 10 on ice no yellowing. Forgot about them until this release. I like the NA but prefer the blue tongue liner I think. Will grab this year release just to see which I like better. Probably keep both still.

Sorry jumped in this thread really late, how did FNL sell early pairs? Online, some type of reservation system?

Sorry jumped in this thread really late, how did FNL sell early pairs? Online, some type of reservation system?

They sold them early on tuesday, not sure if that was planned or not. Returning both of mine when my Nike pair gets here. One of my fnl pairs box was destroyed and they have the nerve to charge for shipping, just a tight outer box, no bubble wrap or anything.

If these were limited no one would say nothing about quality

They be like blessed to secure a pair

And

How much you think resell going to be.

No resell or not limited find any reason to hate a shoe.

Like the 88's were the best quality shoe in the world and we threw money at them like it was nothing cause of exclusivity at the time.

Then Nike went off when had restock after restock of them.

News flash these sell well and guess what black NA 3's will have the same quality.
Right?
Dudes cry about having Jumpman on heel.
Cries when bots eat up inventory on release day.
Cries when there's not enough to go around
Cries about resale and how Nike doesn't care.
Cries about quality and how previous version was better.
Bingo. This is why I had to fall back from NT quite a bit. My heart will forever be here but I realized a lot of NTers are either kids or idiots. They'll complain about a shoe being too limited then turn around and laugh/clown a shoe that sits on the shelf.

Bingo. This is why I had to fall back from NT quite a bit. My heart will forever be here but I realized a lot of NTers are either kids or idiots. They'll complain about a shoe being too limited then turn around and laugh/clown a shoe that sits on the shelf.
you just described the world, brother.

This is why I'm all for app/raffles, etc. I cannot stand lines, live raffles, etc. when these types in real life. 

That's why I liked the pyp threads back in the day. I could put a face on an idiot SN :lol:

Last edited:
Finally got my shipping conformation from nike+. . . I personally cannot wait! definitely going to try and grab a second pair. 

Second that

My local exchange store on my military base has a sign advertising these lol.
And they NEVER get jordans, I've been here 5yrs and never seen a retro jordan here.

WOW, Will be $176 there. Plus they handed out coupons if you spend 125 you get 30 bucks off, so 146 out the door for these.

I may now get them due to the discount.

cant decide if I want to cop the 2016's or just drop 20$ more and buy a deadstock 2011 pair on stockx. I'm not really feeling the red on the tongue.

My local exchange store on my military base has a sign advertising these lol.
And they NEVER get jordans, I've been here 5yrs and never seen a retro jordan here.

WOW, Will be $176 there. Plus they handed out coupons if you spend 125 you get 30 bucks off, so 146 out the door for these.

I may now get them due to the discount.

Which base are you at? Most if not all of the bigger NEX get retros (minus the limited stuff).

Got my size 12 from Nike Portland yesterday early evening. Wasn't even trying that hard on my phone to reserve them. Initially I wasn't feeling the red on the tongue but they grew on me. This will likely be my last pair of Js for a looonng while. Hope everyone that wants one can get one and happy Thanksgiving all!

cant decide if I want to cop the 2016's or just drop 20$ more and buy a deadstock 2011 pair on stockx. I'm not really feeling the red on the tongue.

I don't know if this will help, but the midsole on the 2011 pair cracks. The 2016 will not. I have two DS pairs of 2011, but I am still getting a couple pairs of these. Also, the 2011 aren't the most comfortable shoe to wear all day. I personally just REALLY hate the cracking soles. I can deal with okay leather, but I draw the line at cracking soles and not being comfortable. I have three pairs of 2013 AJ4 black cements that I can't wear because they are all ungodly uncomfortable. Same with the black cement 3 that came out a few years back.

I bet the FNL early release was a direct response to Nike+ reservations.  Nike probably sold thousands of pairs with the roll out of 2 days worth of reservations.  FNL said "That's some BS Nike!...Y'all not gonna take all our would be Black Friday customers and leave us with all these damn TB3's sittin'!...Hell no!" or something along those lines 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom