OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

I usually wear a sz 11 in everything, but bought these half size up in 11.5. They still feel snug, though, especially in the toebox. Feels like I might've pulled off sz 12. Do they "break in" over time or should I return them? 

They break in. I bought them TTS (11) and they were tight as hell. I think they're just a narrow shoe in the toe box. Fit is a lil snug but perfect now because they don't really crease. Over sizing ur shoes causes bad creasing anyways

They break in. I bought them TTS (11) and they were tight as hell. I think they're just a narrow shoe in the toe box. Fit is a lil snug but perfect now because they don't really crease. Over sizing ur shoes causes bad creasing anyways
That's right, my Chicago 2s were 0.5 size up and crease ugly on that pleather. 

I might replace them by correct size Wing It 2s 

My Charlotte 10s are 0.5 size up too, but they dont crease.... 
Couldn't imagine taking off my right shoe to drive. Y'all got it bad
laugh.gif
I  put my right shoe on front passenger side floor. 

I am not even a "sneakerhead" "Jordanhead", I don't have those transparent drawers to store shoes. 

I am just a shoe collector + Air Jordan logo fan. Just the logo, not Michael Jordan.  I am Khaled fan though. 
If they drove stick they would have on any shoes
roll.gif
Sometimes I drive with both shoes off, since my parking brake is on my left foot. 

Sometimes I drive with slippers, and put my sneakers in the trunk. 

When I arrive destination, I switch on my sneakers. 

The non-buyers remorse :pimp:
The returned buyers remorse :pimp:

I'm too lazy and don't care enough about my shoes to feel like taking my shoes off.

Dudes really take their sneakers off driving to avoid creasing? 
sick.gif

What do the ladies say to that? Like when you pick them up is your right sneaker sitting in the passenger seat?

Dudes really take their sneakers off driving to avoid creasing? :x

What do the ladies say to that? Like when you pick them up is your right sneaker sitting in the passenger seat?

My date never become my gf. She doesn't sit in my car, I sit in her car.

My sister seemed to be ok. Sometimes I ask my sister to hold my right shoe, but 90% of time when I am with my sister my right shoe is on drivers side mat.

Her friend, a pretty tomboy, doesn't seem to notice. She is somewhat a Jordan shoe fan too, so maybe she would understand.

I put a microfiber towel on the floor of my 5.0 to avoid the heal rash and paint chips. Been doing it for years.

Didn't mean to grab this much attention for not driving with my shoe off. However I do place my shoe trees into my sneakers after usage. I care enough about my sneakers to take (the leather/pleathers) ones off. After a while, who want to walk around with a super creased right foot and a semi creased left, it looks awkward. My wife say nothing to me she knows how i am about my kicks.....dont walk behind me too close and if you sit across from me while eating out.....keep your feet on your side of table lol lol... So yeah guys l might have it a little bad lol lol lol...

SN.....If you're anything like me, I throw a pair of beaters in the back just in case I have to change a tire or do something like helping someone else.....just me though.

Kids tend to not care about shoes... they break in you real nice when they throw up on you and step on your feet. That parent life :pimp:

After wearing these again this week i really like these, if i miss out on da Royals i might double up. I can never have to many 3s

Kids tend to not care about shoes... they break in you real nice when they throw up on you and step on your feet. That parent life
pimp.gif
My 2 year old son goes OUT OF HIS WAY to make sure he steps on my feet.
indifferent.gif

It's always when I have heat on too.  Not when I'm wearing my grass cutters or my everyday beaters.  No, he leaves those alone.

Last edited:
Kids tend to not care about shoes... they break in you real nice when they throw up on you and step on your feet. That parent life :pimp:

QFT...Thats who i was referring to. Whenever my son sits across from me, he always butts or step on my foot. Funny thing is i have my feet pend back farthest they can go.

I went TTS with the TB3 and they are comfortable for me. Seemingly a few of you have fitting issues. I guess my foot is just right when it comes to these and few other kicks like the KD9...

My 2 year old son goes OUT OF HIS WAY to make sure he steps on my feet. :stoneface:

It's always when I have heat on too.  Not when I'm wearing my grass cutters or my everyday beaters.  No, he leaves those alone.

View media item 2388050
Never fails

Edit just grabbed a pair for retail since I struck out on the royals. :smokin

Last edited:
Reactions: PJS
Didn't mean to grab this much attention for not driving with my shoe off. However I do place my shoe trees into my sneakers after usage. I care enough about my sneakers to take (the leather/pleathers) ones off. After a while, who want to walk around with a super creased right foot and a semi creased left, it looks awkward. My wife say nothing to me she knows how i am about my kicks.....dont walk behind me too close and if you sit across from me while eating out.....keep your feet on your side of table lol lol... So yeah guys l might have it a little bad lol lol lol...

SN.....If you're anything like me, I throw a pair of beaters in the back just in case I have to change a tire or do something like helping someone else.....just me though.

s*** so I got a bad deal on eBay for $170 free shipping

On stockx $25 free dang!

@lilyo06 nice pic love the rain gif Could you post the original without Michael Jordan head?

Since I took L on Royals plus Royal satins in my face, I bought a pair of pure boosts. Stand under the sun for hours in bad part of H-town, gangstas walking around selling gold chains , and take that super L ain't funny at all.

Gotta buy something.

Last edited:
Where did you score for retail?

But I want to warn you
Leather quality is really like pleather
I pay $170 for this NIKEAIR, that is my dream since 18 years old
I should have bought Maroon 6s NIKEAIR too

If 10 genuine leather, 1 worst pleather, I rate these true blues 6

Shoe Palace lowered Cyber Monday 3s to $120, and the pleather I rate it 8.5
Cyber Monday is more of a mature model, I recommend copping both.

FYI if you create a new account on stockx
I think the $25 off coupon code is only good for like a couple of weeks after you open an account

s*** so I got a bad deal on eBay for $170 free shipping

On stockx $25 free dang!

@lilyo06 nice pic love the rain gif Could you post the original without Michael Jordan head?

Since I took L on Royals plus Royal satins in my face, I bought a pair of pure boosts. Stand under the sun for hours in bad part of H-town, gangstas walking around selling gold chains , and take that super L ain't funny at all.

Gotta buy something.

Was able to double up on the Royals... Had a pretty good weekend.

View media item 2388620View media item 2388557

If your a size 10 there's an ask on Stockx for $179
Create a new account and get $25 off
Would be $167.95 shipped
Here 

I went on to ebay and figured out there are so many good deals on true blues 

All bidding.  I bought fakes before I know which is real which is not. 

So always ask if it is 100% authentic, incase you found out you bought fakes, you can get money back. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Jo...229513?hash=item4d56b5b049:g:L3sAAOSwzgBY0Tgx  

New, okay seller reputation...... 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Air-Jordan-...310792?hash=item1c80b32e88:g:SeUAAOSwuLZY2bUK

Used, look almost brand new. Excellent seller reputation. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-AIR-JO...455810?hash=item2f0079f642:g:prQAAOSwc-tY232N

Used, look almost brand new. Orange pendant look authentic. 0 seller reputation ...... 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jordan-true-blue-3-2016-/222459994998?hash=item33cba62376:g:0QEAAOSwSlBY4E1j

Used, got crease. Seller feedback indicate this seller do not sell fakes (he sell authentic adidas)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-Nike-A...577696?hash=item4b14dd0aa0:g:F-wAAOSwtfhYq4Ba

New. 0 seller reputation........ 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-DS-OG-2...280888?hash=item3d37545d78:g:XtUAAOSwA3dYOgub

New. Have receipt from FNL. Starting bid price is high!!!!!! 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Used-Nike-A...125889?hash=item1a28c4a601:g:NeEAAOSwB-1Y3UDD

Used, got crease. Seller reputation indicate he don't sell fake Nikes Jordans. 

So much true blues on market now, I regret buying mine for $170, although mine is 100% authentic with pendant brand new. 

Should have bought it for like $150 

and save me $20 to buy something else 

I do wear used shoes, idc 

Last edited:
It was a lovely day weather wise in NYC yesterday. Took a stroll through Astoria and a random ***** kebab seller congratulated me on my TB3's. It was random and weird af but I respect the sentiment.

It was a lovely day weather wise in NYC yesterday. Took a stroll through Astoria and a random ***** kebab seller congratulated me on my TB3's. It was random and weird af but I respect the sentiment.

How much you bought yours for?

Just want to know how much extra I spent to get this my dream shoe

Back
Top Bottom