Oh... hey... you... Vol. It's too late to ask now

weekend girl

Banned
About an hour ago I went to go pick up some shampoo and conditioner. On my way back I bumped into somebody I know(?)

Him: "(my name)!"

I couldn't see @*#* because the sun's cascading rays were hindering my otherwise perfect vision. So, I stopped mid diddy bop (I tried to walk as sexyas possible in case he was cute
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
) and paused my ipod to see if I recognized this individual. As the figure got closer I realized I didn't know whohe was. He looked Puerto Rican, tho.

Me: "Hey... what's good?" (I think that's where I missed my opening... +#@!.)

Him: "Damn, girl, I haven't seen you around in a minute etc. etc. Did you hear that ___ got released the other day? etc. etc. How's your brother?etc. etc...."

At this point I debated asking him but then he said it was his birthday yesterday and all I could think to say was "happy belated birthday"
laugh.gif
Thenhe started talking about how he was working security now and I pretended I was genuinely interested. I nodded and said "that's a good look" like9 times.

Then he told me to call him and I said I would
roll.gif

Is it too late to ask the next time I see him?

If so, should I acknowledge him first so that it doesn't seem like I don't know who he is (which I don't)...?

How do you go about finding out aside from asking them? I don't wanna feel stupid. I mean, I don't really care, but still.

He's gay j/k but if he was interested he would've been more open to the idea of letting you talking instead of rambling on and on about himself.

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Real story or were you just watching King Of Queens

Was that episode just on?
eek.gif

No this actually happened
laugh.gif
Never happened to me before I don't think...

II thought of Seinfeld for some reason but you just reminded me it was probably King of Queens
pimp.gif

Just ask, cause the worse thing is assuming you know and spitting out the wrong name at a future intro..they can't be mad that you forgot..

Originally Posted by RellBettaBlues

He's gay j/k but if he was interested he would've been more open to the idea of letting you talking instead of rambling on and on about himself.

The whole time I'm like "
grin.gif
Who is this bamma?"
laugh.gif

I don't even think he was tryna bag, tho. He told me to hit him up (assumed I had his number). Like...deadass I've never seen dude before in my life
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Originally Posted by newkidtadagame

Just ask, cause the worse thing is assuming you know and spitting out the wrong name at a future intro..they can't be mad that you forgot..

But how do I go about this without it being helllllla awkward? Maybe next time I can just peep his name tag
smh.gif

True story there is about 15 girls on campus that know me and I have no idea what there names are. I try and get it out of them by being indirect but ithasn't worked so far lol.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Seinfeld LOL. But I say you have one more chance

How would you ask? (verbatim please)
Originally Posted by eye see soles

No way the OP has a vagina.
laugh.gif

You're just mad I have more pizazz than you.

pizazz.

pizazz.

First of all, I <3 you. Second, idk lol..

Look at your MySpace.. Check out every Puerto Rican looking dude on there and hopefully you get lucky..
laugh.gif

pizazz.

Next time you see him just give him your phone and be like, "I lost all my numbers on my phone so go head and put your number in here for me."

Simple as that shorty.

sounds like you ..[Charlie Brown]wah wah wah wah[/Charlie Brown]

Nah, just let that go, he couldn't have been that important if you was starin at em for a good minute and still didn't recognize
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Next time you see him just give him your phone and be like, "I lost all my numbers on my phone so go head and put your number in here for me."

Simple as that shorty.
Its just hard to not say somebody's name
laugh.gif

plan to meet up in a few days, just do it at the end of the meet-up or whatever, like in a I forgot sort of way

unless you are out with a friend and randomly see him

Originally Posted by ness

First of all, I <3 you. Second, idk lol..

Look at your MySpace.. Check out every Puerto Rican looking dude on there and hopefully you get lucky..
laugh.gif

pizazz.

laugh.gif
<3
embarassed.gif
What's good ness? Yo, I would do that but I no longer use that %%**... people around here don't really %+%* with computers... or condomsapparently
grin.gif
smh.gif
Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by Broke on Nikes

Pics of you?
smile.gif

happy.gif

Pics of wifey first? I heard she's stacked like a turtle

happy.gif

Simple as that shorty.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Bet. good looks.
Originally Posted by tmukg21

Simple as that shorty.
Its just hard to not say somebody's name
laugh.gif

plan to meet up in a few days, just do it at the end of the meet-up or whatever, like in a I forgot sort of way

unless you are out with a friend and randomly see him

laugh.gif

Nawww fam that's wayyyy worse. How I'm going to spend more time with somebody and hit em with 'oh, what's your name again?
embarassed.gif
'That's almost on the same level as beating the brakes off a female and proceeding to roll over and ask her name.

Lol I been in that situation plenty of times... chicks say whats good to me on the street before and jus couldnot remember who they were...oh well...apparentlythey weren't important

Back
Top Bottom