Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I have poor attention span so I hate to rewatch most things. If I need to watch a Xmas movie I like to scope the hallmark channel around this time of yr.

Before sunrise series
LotR
Back to the future
Harry Potter
Godfather
Star Wars
Indiana jones
Toy story
Rocky

any of these could be argued as GOAT

toy story 3 was a great ending to that trilogy.
LotR extended version despite the ridiculous runtime, is a great trilogy. they could have shaved it down quite a bit for the theatrical release but the long versions are a good watch.

Finally got around to seeing Ex-Machina :nthat:

What a film. Oscar Isaac KILLED it. Borrowed my friend's Blu Ray and it looked beautiful. Already know it's gonna be an all time favorite.

toy story 3 was a great ending to that trilogy.
LotR extended version despite the ridiculous runtime, is a great trilogy. they could have shaved it down quite a bit for the theatrical release but the long versions are a good watch.

Toy story 3 was a great closure to that trilogy. Now with toy story 4 in the works, don't know if it will live up to the expectations.

saw Arrival on Friday, loved it.
I need to see this still.

Speaking of Amy Adams though, I saw Nocturnal Animals last night. Was a mind ****, with a nice interpretive ending. Most people in the theater didn't like the ending I think, off a knee jerk reaction, because of how sudden it seemed. I loved it.

The story was brilliantly written and told, and all of the acting was top notch. Tom Ford could be a tour de force in the industry if he keeps putting together stories like this and A Single Man.

It's hard to really describe the feeling you get from this film, but it's a mixture of tension and tragedy throughout. The opening credits... I'm not sure what to say about this except be prepared for shock value.

7/8. One of the best of the year in my opinion, that I've seen at least.

Last edited:
Toy story 3 was a great closure to that trilogy. Now with toy story 4 in the works, don't know if it will live up to the expectations.

The Toy Story shorts and specials that have come after 3 have all been good, so I think 4 is likely to be a good movie. But I doubt it will be in the same class as 3.

Mummy trailer was decent

Hoping Cruise flourishes here -- CBV getting movies roles now 
smokin.gif

Mummy looks fun and interesting.

Loved the first two Frasier Mummy's, but in present time? I like that idea.

Really thought Toy Story 3 was the perfect ending.

Guess that money was too tempting. Can't even blame them

I imagine it's diligence and discipline.

After every movie watched they gotta make a note of it. Gotta be mad aware and log it.

Back
Top Bottom