images
images
images
images

Air Jamgasmic Flight......Take-down of the FP1

Dont look that bad to me 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BaldGrill

i enjoyed balling in these more than the garnett 3's.
ce916d66ec8d0c039906e422989d09a784b0244b_r.jpg

I'm glad you posted these! One of the reasons I even got into Nike shoes. I remember seeing the Garnett III's at the mall and looking at the ridiculous price point. I always wanted a pair but parents couldn't afford it. These were the next best thing though. Many trips to the JCpenny outlet had these all over the place. I had the same colorway, plus the OG Garnett colorway, and one that was all white with Carolina blue lining. Man, those shoes brought me back. I remember too, when I had that awkward moment when someone was balling in his Garnett III's and me with these on. I was like... "where's my air bubble?" Definitely a nice, low key shoe.

Can't post pics just now, but how about Delta Forces for those who couldn't or wouldn't get Air Force II's? My. Eighth grade basketball team all had those, but I was always salivating over the II's. Couldn't get them, though..

Man I still need a pair of Way Ups in my life. One of my grails...always wanted them when I was a kid but couldn't afford it
frown.gif

Once it was time for my bday, they were the only things I wanted but my sizes were all sold out
30t6p3b.gif
you mustve known :wink:

Looks like a speed turf takedown.
Nice vid and that sounds like a great pick up.  I was with you every step of the way until you said Nike does a fantastic job. You lost me there.
wink.gif

Nike Grid Trainer.  These are too ill.  I wish they were a 10.5 or 11.

Thx for the info BIP. You seem to be full of it( info) What about these? they look like diamon turfs, and trainers are my thing and i had never seen these:nerd:

If I had a nickel for every time I heard that... :tongue:

Those are Air Missions, not necessarily a take down. Released in '94, I believe. My younger brother had a pair of the white and blues.Junior Seau wore these.

They were part of that era where there were a lot of shoes that looked like this. The Air Veers looked similar too, but had a sort of different colorblocking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom