Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EL's didn't work for me either, had to manually go to the page. Didn't know the price of the duffel but was the only piece I wanted. Checked out and noticed $270, sheesh. Still copped but looks like that'll be the duffel for a long time

People are out here selling the duffle for 320 on ebay must be worth it for that $40-50 they make after taxes and all shipping is paid. paypal too

People really trying to clown on people about what they do with their own money?
laugh.gif

Salt

10% unless you do more than 100 sales a month or something. There's a tiered system for bulk sellers, but normal people pay 10% on price and shipping cost (which never made sense to me).
i wasn't sure if clothing and accessories had same fee, i know some categories are mildly different. so $320 less 13% (ebay + PP), you're clearing what, $280? 
laugh.gif
 it's a bad hustle using ebay

i wasn't sure if clothing and accessories had same fee, i know some categories are mildly different. so $320 less 13% (ebay + PP), you're clearing what, $280? 
laugh.gif
 it's a bad hustle using ebay
Yeah, that's why you gotta take it off-site. But it gets shady around the $500-1000 if you're selling something high value (like a leather schott jacket or something). Gotta stick with eBay for that additional protection.

10% unless you do more than 100 sales a month or something. There's a tiered system for bulk sellers, but normal people pay 10% on price and shipping cost (which never made sense to me).
They charge shipping because someone could sell an item for $5 and use $200 shipping.

eBay used to be so good now they r straight crooks I mean 10% an that adds up when ur sellin couple 100bucks reason to settle outside of bay

EARLY LINK DIDN'T WORK FOR DAYPACK BECAUSE IT WAS THE ONE LINK THAT SUPREME CHANGED FROM THE EU RELEASE. ALL OTHER LINKS WERE THE SAME SO THEY WORKED FINE. THEY ALSO CHANGED SIZES IN DROPDOWN BUT WORKAROUND HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE FOR THAT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom