Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the general consensus that stone island items run small? Or does it depend more on your body type, weight, height, etc.

Is the general consensus that stone island items run small? Or does it depend more on your body type, weight, height, etc.

Depends on body type,

I'm 5'7 163 and I wear a large in shirts. (p.s. I got built shoulders)

I'm seeing some guys

5'10 158 crying when the small sells out. Lol. Like do they even masculine bro?

But yeah stone island runs small. Size up if you feel like you are closer to wanting a little loose.

what's the hype on mendini hodie?

taking into consideration that all the Mendini stuff (stickers/t-shirt) been pretty hype so far, wouldnt doubt that the hoodie sells out in the first minute. also the fact that its an actually decent sup hoodie.

what's the hype on mendini hodie?

taking into consideration that all the Mendini stuff (stickers/t-shirt) been pretty hype so far, wouldnt doubt that the hoodie sells out in the first minute. also the fact that its an actually decent sup hoodie.

I bet a good chunk of the people buying are resellers hoping that the decks/sticker hype will carry the hoodie... I don't foresee people paying big money over retail for them though. The reason the deck went quick and sold high is the huge SUPREME across of it, not the art behind it IMO.

Depends on body type,

I'm 5'7 163 and I wear a large in shirts. (p.s. I got built shoulders)

I'm seeing some guys

5'10 158 crying when the small sells out. Lol. Like do they even masculine bro?

But yeah stone island runs small. Size up if you feel like you are closer to wanting a little loose.
Repped. Appreciate the input

So dude did due a paypal transaction with my boy for $10 for apparently setting up the meet. The meet obviously didn't go down. It's only $10 dollars, not a big deal but it's the principal. Like dude should legit be perma banned. It could've been worse but dude basically stole $10 dollars like it's not about the money but the principal.

To all my OG NTers out of complete respect that he did scam a really good friend of mine and things could've been worse, can you please take care of this and help notify meth. Like I said it's not about the 10 dollars it's the principal.

I feel so bad, because this a real homie like he blessed me with a gameboy color. The only thing he lacks is that he trust people to easily. And this would've been completely my fault if something did go bad. I'm really feel bad.

I would sincerely appreciate it. Thank you. Like this is a really good dude, he's letting go one the Mendini boards for like 180 or 160 for. Feel free to PM if interested.

I bet a good chunk of the people buying are resellers hoping that the decks/sticker hype will carry the hoodie... I don't foresee people paying big money over retail for them though. The reason the deck went quick and sold high is the huge SUPREME across of it, not the art behind it IMO.

true. forgot about the decks. those were pretty much giant versions of the bogo stickers.

Yea just went back into the preview to look at them. Might go for the red tonal arc logo hoodie. Medini hoodie is fire in grey but i know its gon be gon fast af lol. Stone Island collab so ugly btw

off topic but i know some of yall ordered from Antisocial Social Club that Sunday:

one of my orders (black hoodie) just showed up today. no shipping email, nothing. just sitting and waiting for me at home.

off topic but i know some of yall ordered from Antisocial Social Club that Sunday:

one of my orders (black hoodie) just showed up today. no shipping email, nothing. just sitting and waiting for me at home.
Yeah
My tee was randomly in my mailbox today[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Not eem mad

Had no idea what was going on in the thread. That Vishnu guy pm'd me on here too asking some weird stuff about if I live near a Supreme or something.

Finally putting my new bags to good use.

View media item 1954054

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom