Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supreme Harajuku was bone dry

Gonna hit Shibuya later today

Found a store here called Fools Judge that had every box logo tee imaginable. Prices were insane.
Do you live over there or just visiting? Hit up all the consignment shops in Harajuku. It's so amazing to see how big this culture is. There's also tons of sneaker consignment stores.

rip to the people paying the $50+ price tag before the MTA announced they were available in machines.

rip to the people paying the $50+ price tag before the MTA announced they were available in machines.
It will dip in price but in the future I wouldn't be surprised if the metrocard jumps in price

It will dip in price but in the future I wouldn't be surprised if the metrocard jumps in price

true, I didnt think about that. Ive seen alot with dates on them through late 2018 so they're good for a little while at least. So im sure in a couple months when people start losing them/breaking them and they are no longer in machines, they'll pay the premium again.

true, I didnt think about that. Ive seen alot with dates on them through late 2018 so they're good for a little while at least. So im sure in a couple months when people start losing them/breaking them and they are no longer in machines, they'll pay the premium again.
Yup and even after 2018 people will want em as a collectible.

with the prices of the sade shirt's i'm seeing.. i'm thinking of doing an ATC service for it.. :smh:

with the prices of the sade shirt's i'm seeing.. i'm thinking of doing an ATC service for it.. :smh:
What's ATC? New to all this Supreme business [emoji]128517[/emoji] Went the eBay route cause I feel it will be one of the first to sell out and will only go up in price after [emoji]128128[/emoji]

I got a bot for Supreme but I never use it. If I figure it out this release I might be able to help you guys out in the future with ATC's. Ill try to pick up a Sade tee and see how it goes. 

I got a bot for Supreme but I never use it. If I figure it out this release I might be able to help you guys out in the future with ATC's. Ill try to pick up a Sade tee and see how it goes. 

What color you going for?

What's ATC? New to all this Supreme business [emoji]128517[/emoji] Went the eBay route cause I feel it will be one of the first to sell out and will only go up in price after [emoji]128128[/emoji]

pay someone a certain fee for them to add to cart (with a bot) + check out with your CC/shipping info. you don't get charged for the atc fee unless your order goes through.. some people don't like using this because they have your billing/cc info.

Last edited:
pay someone a certain fee for them to add to cart (with a bot) + check out with your CC/shipping info. you don't get charged for the atc fee unless your order goes through.. some people don't like using this because they have your billing/cc info.
Oh thanks, this is kinda my first time messing with all this, the Sade tee drew me in. Is it completely futile trying to cop the regular way? Someone having my info like that sounds kinda sketch. I kinda want the black one instead of grey like I got off eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom