One of my best friends just got killed..

damn son
tired.gif
frown.gif

sorry to hear..keep your head up though...

Saw the story on News 12 Brooklyn this morning...Shameful my dude.
smh.gif
.But yougotta keep ya head up, try not to do anything stupid, and just be there for the family bro...You have my condolences my dude..

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I hate admitting this...

but my son used to do dirt....and his bro is Latin King..

i just dont wanna believe it...we came up like brothers...one of the first ppl i let in my crib..

used to holla @ chicks....play ball with milk crates cuz we aint have a hoop....pop wheelies...slapbox...

my son got a kid now and ++#

He got shot on Foster and 24th in Brooklyn....my whole crew lives on that block....nothing happens there but them smoking and playing dozens..now it's gonna be mad hot...

this aint even real...

Damn, he got shot on T's block? Condolences my dude.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Now i gotta watch out for my lil man...he's a Crip...and a hot head...stay doing dumb #!+ ##*...robbing ppl with burners and beating up ppl...they used to run in the same set...

i dunno if ya'll are in NYC or w/e, but it was rainig hard the whole day. part of me thinks this is a hit....they found i think 4 shell casings and the burner...and one of the !@@!$ that shot him got caught getting on a dollar van...the shooting was on Foster and 24th in BK....the dude got caught on flatbush and foster from what i hear...

i been told him to slow down cuz all that grimy ##* would catch up to him....

but how the $!%+ you murder someone in the rain....and the ironic part is...the house he got killed in front of was my lil man's house..his pops is a lawyer....

He got popped outside of T's house???

Back
Top Bottom