One side of your earphones not working FTL

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Don't have these problems with quality headphones.

Not all the time, copped some Monster Turbine Pro's and one speaker went out, although it may be due to the fact that I wrapped them around my iPod, but still I was
mad.gif

Now I have to lug those big !$$ Beats by Dre everywhere I go, looking like a damn DJ

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

Originally Posted by wisache15

*%%# grinds my gears!   
mad.gif

This.

Also that stutter step when you and someone are on a narrow pathway, and you keep deciding to step the same way, until someone decides to stand still. So awkward..
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but true tho.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

Originally Posted by wisache15

*%%# grinds my gears!   
mad.gif

This.

Also that stutter step when you and someone are on a narrow pathway, and you keep deciding to step the same way, until someone decides to stand still. So awkward..
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but true tho.
tired.gif

ive copped shure and sennheiser HEADPHONES and still have that problem. can someone recommend me quality headphones that dont have this problem?

ive copped shure and sennheiser HEADPHONES and still have that problem. can someone recommend me quality headphones that dont have this problem?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Not all the time, copped some Monster Turbine Pro's and one speaker went out, although it may be due to the fact that I wrapped them around my iPod, but still I was
mad.gif

Now I have to lug those big !$$ Beats by Dre everywhere I go, looking like a damn DJ

Supposely wrapping them around like that stretches the cords on the inside. Not sure how true this is though.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

mad.gif

Supposely wrapping them around like that stretches the cords on the inside. Not sure how true this is though.

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

I had Sennheiser CX300-B earphones. Aren't those quality?

Aren't those like 20 bucks? 
laugh.gif
 The sound quality is good on them, but the cable is cheap as hell.

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

I had Sennheiser CX300-B earphones. Aren't those quality?

Aren't those like 20 bucks? 
laugh.gif
 The sound quality is good on them, but the cable is cheap as hell.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

For real; I've gone through the Bose earbuds and on-ears with the same result. Now one ear just went out on my Sonys; but that's only $20 wasted. Guess I learned my lesson.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

For real; I've gone through the Bose earbuds and on-ears with the same result. Now one ear just went out on my Sonys; but that's only $20 wasted. Guess I learned my lesson.

what irks me is when you finally have the money to buy some high quality skullcandy's buy them and then have them stolen by some underclassman.........This is the worst
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

what irks me is when you finally have the money to buy some high quality skullcandy's buy them and then have them stolen by some underclassman.........This is the worst
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by taymane23

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by taymane23

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Juice man

Only thing worse...is not having/ losing your headphones..
THIS
mad.gif

Did that like 2 weeks ago..never again. Never realized how boring my commute was until that day.

Originally Posted by Juice man

Only thing worse...is not having/ losing your headphones..
THIS
mad.gif

Did that like 2 weeks ago..never again. Never realized how boring my commute was until that day.

I had Bose in ear buds and it happened to me within a few months of daily use. Bose replaced them for me and said to not wrap them around your ipod. so far i've had the new ones for about 4 months without a problem. it's bound to happen though. i guess the only real solution is bluetooth headphones.

Back
Top Bottom