oOOH jebus. she is the definition of thick.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by GoinHam

god damn the way you post really bothers me for some reason
laugh.gif

it just gets on my nerves how proper you type all the damn time
laugh.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif

You are not the first one to tell me this on here. Even on instant messenger or anywhere else such as even texting by phone, I type proper like this and with complete sentences. It annoys my friends and they always make fun of me for it.
OK. I am going to type in proper grammar & complete sentences in the same manner that you do from this moment forward. Let's see how longi can do this before i get lazy & decide that it's not worth it

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

Originally Posted by Jabawokee
shorty face is crzy off ..........her body is a 9 but her face is a 4 so that means she a 6 which means by my standards she is hittable but never girlfriend or side boo material
smokin.gif
A 4?

Really?

You're whalin'.
shorty body is tuff but she look like

from rocky IV
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Not even close.

Chick is a solid 7.

HUH whats the difference if she a stong overall 6 in my eyes (*strong = meaning she could turn me on if im in that mood*) and you saying she a 7 overallunless you saying her face is 7 and if thats the case i would hate to see what you smashing
eyes.gif

shorty face is crzy off ..........her body is a 9 but her face is a 4 so that means she a 6 which means by my standards she is hittable but never girlfriend or side boo material
smokin.gif
A 4?

Really?

You're whalin'.
shorty body is tuff but she look like

from rocky IV
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Not even close.

Chick is a solid 7.

HUH whats the difference if she a stong overall 6 in my eyes (*strong = meaning she could turn me on if im in that mood*) and you saying she a 7 overall unless you saying her face is 7 and if thats the case i would hate to see what you smashing
eyes.gif
Yes, I was.

To each his own I guess...

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Lol son this is NT if she is not asain/anorexic she is not going to get any love. Remember these dudes pull dimes ALL THE TIME so you need to come better then that.
Exactly. If you don't find this chick attractive, you must be smashing dimes.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

She is ugly......but i do like her body.

no one said she was cute...she thick n thats all that matters n this tread bro.......

Originally Posted by toast1985

20i6sko.jpg

This is that quintessential thickness. None of that Photoshopped crap.
xc0shz.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
YESSSSSS!!! perfection!!! the perfect balance...not too big (like that serenawilliams lookin donkey posted on the bottom of pg 7
sick.gif
), not toosmall...Just right...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

w88f0i.jpg
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom