Osama Bin Laden is dead

lol do you conspiracy fools pull this on EVERYTHING?

Even if they took him alive you and had videos of him you'd say it was fake. No matter what they did/didn't do you guys would come up with some stupid reason as to why it's fake and the government is just fooling us all? What I never understood is if you hate the government and how this country is ran so bad, why are you still here?

Even if they took him alive you and had videos of him you'd say it was fake. No matter what they did/didn't do you guys would come up with some stupid reason as to why it's fake and the government is just fooling us all? What I never understood is if you hate the government and how this country is ran so bad, why are you still here?

don't know if this photo has been posted but i just thought it was extremely interesting...there are some smart people in that room
i'm a little surprised that they're conducting something of such importance in a small room with a handful of chairs. looking like a holiday inn or something. 

but it's dope nonetheless...hillary and obama look really relaxed. 

article-1383279-0BE4C7EF00000578-154_964x771.jpg

don't know if this photo has been posted but i just thought it was extremely interesting...there are some smart people in that room
i'm a little surprised that they're conducting something of such importance in a small room with a handful of chairs. looking like a holiday inn or something. 

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

niketalk

wat.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

niketalk

wat.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

With the soldiers wearing helmet cameras and mics, it's like a call of duty black ops mission for real

With the soldiers wearing helmet cameras and mics, it's like a call of duty black ops mission for real

eek.gif

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

years to get him and he was in a mansion so he was living
life....probably had bundles of females caressing his beard and feeding
him grapes like he was Rick Ross

y58stx8lcq.jpg

dead.

but serious though search in yourself
do you really believe they just now got him

i know he's been dead and more or less is a *dead horse that america is flogging
*he died of renal failure in 2001 its been said
*anyone notice the date may 1 2011 (very significant)
*the war on terror is a bunch of bs...america creates false flags and then comes up with a fix...
look up wag the dog...youtube....
look up tim osman....
america created this they funded these folks al quieda same thing all taught by them
weapons, money you name it...

you have to find it oddly strange...these recent events
there playing on emotions....and your mind...

i talked to a muslim that stated he is very well dead and the whole buried at sea muslim tradition....bs
not confirmed....
wake up....dont be so quick to accept all that you hear...and believe half of what you see....
its all a process....9/11....terror scares.....beef in security.....patriot act...tsa bumped up....and now a space to create drama from the scares of a "retaliation from over there"
our rights and freedoms are being compromised....slowly but surely....

Everyone else looks distraught. Military personnel chillin. Its crazy dudes have no emotion.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

years to get him and he was in a mansion so he was living
life....probably had bundles of females caressing his beard and feeding
him grapes like he was Rick Ross

y58stx8lcq.jpg

dead.

i know he's been dead and more or less is a *dead horse that america is flogging
*the war on terror is a bunch of bs...america creates false flags and then comes up with a fix...
look up tim osman....
america created this they funded these folks al quieda same thing all taught by them

i talked to a muslim that stated he is very well dead and the whole buried at sea muslim tradition....bs
not confirmed....
wake up....dont be so quick to accept all that you hear...and believe half of what you see....
its all a process....9/11....terror scares.....beef in security.....patriot act...tsa bumped up....and now a space to create drama from the scares of a "retaliation from over there"

Everyone else looks distraught. Military personnel chillin. Its crazy dudes have no emotion.

and how are we any better....celebrating in his death...

osama is and was....a patsy, a fall man.

anyway rant over...for now at least...

and how are we any better....celebrating in his death...

osama is and was....a patsy, a fall man.

anyway rant over...for now at least...

dead.

look up tim osman....

not confirmed....

Couldn't of said it any better.. Here's my take on this. It's as simple as this, Tell me Osama is dead AFTER we get the proof..Otherwise why are ya trusting the media? This is all apart of the plan. A set up.. Obama was probably backstage somewhere preparing his fake speech for the world to believe cause society is brainwashed to believe what the media feeds us..shout out to my open minded individuals that can concur with what I'm saying.. And just to think, that this is happening just in time for what we're supposed to be expecting.. Catastrophic events, May 21st..Dec 2012..There's such a bigger picture behind all of this..Even if he's "dead", they "killed" him for all the wrong reasons..We started the war against them for no reason, and the US needs a plan to fall back on just in case they have to tell the world why we're at war..They'll use Al-Qaeda and them as an excuse for OUR problems that OUR Country is starting//has started. We're in the process of destroying an entire society. And to add more fuel to the fire, let me get this straight. Osama was "killed" JUST 3-4 days ago supposedly, and the news are claiming to have buried him within minutes of the announcement. Are you serious? Do you see and hear what I'm seeing and hearing? In a world where technology RULES all.. And we couldn't get a picture or video? But for when Saddam was captured and killed..That Sh*t went viral in seconds? Ya can be puppets and believe the media, but what I just said is true down to a T

dead.

look up tim osman....

not confirmed....

Couldn't of said it any better.. Here's my take on this. It's as simple as this, Tell me Osama is dead AFTER we get the proof..Otherwise why are ya trusting the media? This is all apart of the plan. A set up.. Obama was probably backstage somewhere preparing his fake speech for the world to believe cause society is brainwashed to believe what the media feeds us..shout out to my open minded individuals that can concur with what I'm saying.. And just to think, that this is happening just in time for what we're supposed to be expecting.. Catastrophic events, May 21st..Dec 2012..There's such a bigger picture behind all of this..Even if he's "dead", they "killed" him for all the wrong reasons..We started the war against them for no reason, and the US needs a plan to fall back on just in case they have to tell the world why we're at war..They'll use Al-Qaeda and them as an excuse for OUR problems that OUR Country is starting//has started. We're in the process of destroying an entire society. And to add more fuel to the fire, let me get this straight. Osama was "killed" JUST 3-4 days ago supposedly, and the news are claiming to have buried him within minutes of the announcement. Are you serious? Do you see and hear what I'm seeing and hearing? In a world where technology RULES all.. And we couldn't get a picture or video? But for when Saddam was captured and killed..That Sh*t went viral in seconds? Ya can be puppets and believe the media, but what I just said is true down to a T

And might I add ..  Let's not forget that since Osama has been in the news, for over a decade, till today, the dude NEVER aged. For over 10 years straight it's been footage of him looking the same exact way. Which brings up the question, did they ever even find him? No new footage surfaced, and if it was new.. it's "Old New" footage that the US is slowly showing the general public. So all of this for what purpose? All I can say that it's apart of their plan. More war, more catastrophic events, etc etc will ensue sooner than later. Mark my words. God bless 

And might I add ..  Let's not forget that since Osama has been in the news, for over a decade, till today, the dude NEVER aged. For over 10 years straight it's been footage of him looking the same exact way. Which brings up the question, did they ever even find him? No new footage surfaced, and if it was new.. it's "Old New" footage that the US is slowly showing the general public. So all of this for what purpose? All I can say that it's apart of their plan. More war, more catastrophic events, etc etc will ensue sooner than later. Mark my words. God bless 

I'm going to archive this thread and show some of these responses to my kids when they are born and tell them this is why they need to stay in school.

I mean dudes are actually serious with some of this stuff. 

I'm going to archive this thread and show some of these responses to my kids when they are born and tell them this is why they need to stay in school.

I mean dudes are actually serious with some of this stuff. 

Back
Top Bottom