Parents Imposing a vegan diet to children in Italy may risk Jail time.

I've been on this plant based diet for 5 months. I stay away from soy almost all the time. I don't even like eating tofu. Those "isolated proteins" is processed by man. I stick mostly to whole plant foods and limit oils.

I try not to eat a ton of soy, but tempeh is so fire. Especially when it's a little crispy.

I honestly believe humans are naturally meant to be vegetarians but I would never be able to do it. I like chicken and bacon and so on way too much to stop :lol:

What's Jack fruit? 
nerd.gif

What's Jack fruit? :nerd:  

It's the largest/heaviest fruit in the world. It's pretty much a chicken replacement based on the texture it shred
s and looks like shredded chicken. When It's not ripe/ready to eat.

People in South America and other countries use it instead of buying chicken. Some that are poor use because they can't afford it.

Buy a couple cans of jackfruit and you can turn it into pulled pork, jerk chicken, fajitas etc. Just season it like you would normally season chicken and flourish.

You can also buy jackfruit already prepared ready to eat. Sprouts and Whole Foods carry it In the dairy/meat replacement section

Change this to the official NT Vegan/Plant based help thread :smokin

Last edited:
I honestly believe humans are naturally meant to be vegetarians but I would never be able to do it. I like chicken and bacon and so on way too much to stop :lol:

I don't know about that. That would mean humans are the only animal to consume dairy after infancy, and from another animal at that. It dont make logic.

I think eating grass fed organic meat two to three times a month is sufficient and safe for human consumption. But dairy is a no no on all accounts.

I've followed a plant-based diet for 3 years, if that matters.

Last edited:
 Originally Posted by WorldBreaker  

What's Jack fruit? 
nerd.gif

It's the largest/heaviest fruit in the world. It's pretty much a chicken replacement based on the texture it shred
s and looks like shredded chicken.

People in South America and other countries use it instead of buying chicken. Some that are poor use because they can't afford it.

Buy a couple cans of jackfruit and you can turn it into pulled pork, jerk chicken, fajitas etc. Just season it like you would normally season chicken and flourish.

You can also buy jackfruit already prepared ready to eat. Sprouts and Whole Foods carry it In the dairy/meat replacement section
Word! I'm gonna try some. Do you still cook it if your making jerk jackfruit or fajitas?

Jackfruit is the ****!

Had a party for UFC 200 and my girl made jackfruit carnita tacos and had everyone in disbelief. I can't get enough of that.

I also try to stay away from processed faux meats but Beyond Meats new burger looks incredible. Cant wait to try it.

I don't know about that. That would mean humans are the only animal to consume dairy after infancy, and from another animal at that. It dont make logic.

I think eating grass fed organic meat two to three times a month is sufficient and safe for human consumption. But dairy is a no no on all accounts.

I've followed a plant-based diet for 3 years, if that matters.
I don't think milk should be consumed after infancy either but conditioning wouldn't allow me to stop. I'm pretty much ruined :lol:

thats not a burrito 

smh the cultural appropriation is ridiculous

A lot of people don't know this, but Burritos are actually cultural appropriation.
A burrito didn't exist until the native people of Trinidad brought it to Mexico.

Way before Mexico was ran by the Aztecs and Mayans, the native people of Trinidad were making Roti. When the settlers came to Trinidad, they saw this, and brought a Roti back to Mexico, which is why they eat burritos in Mexico now

What's Jack fruit? 
nerd.gif

s and looks like shredded chicken. When It's not ripe/ready to eat.

Change this to the official NT Vegan/Plant based help thread
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Jackfruit is the ****!

Had a party for UFC 200 and my girl made jackfruit carnita tacos and had everyone in disbelief. I can't get enough of that.

I also try to stay away from processed faux meats but Beyond Meats new burger looks incredible. Cant wait to try it.
laugh.gif
 at them being in disbelief 
smokin.gif
   I want to try that beyond meats burger too 
nthat.gif

Yeah we have jackfruit in the caribbean. Found some here from the Korean supermarkets here and put my chick on, she's been obsessed since. Haven't tried cooking yet though, but I was reading an article on how this could help world famine.

I've been trying almond milk. Not really a fan. I tried soy milk years ago and didn't like it. I would try rice milk too but my grocery store doesn't have it.

I've been trying almond milk. Not really a fan. I tried soy milk years ago and didn't like it. I would try rice milk too but my grocery store doesn't have it.

There is a flavor of soy milk called very vanilla.

It is delicious.

U can find it most places

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom