Pat Riley vs Chris Bosh

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Chris Bosh for Al Horford.

Or force Bosh to hit the weight room so that he can be an inside player. One of these two.

I never followed Bosh that much, but dude does nothing but shoot mid range jumpers. They have plenty of players who shoot jumpers already, not to mention Mike Miller when he comes back. They need an inside player bad.
That's one trade I can see benefiting both teams after the season. If the Hawks disappoint in the playoffs again this season they need to shake things up and if Miami doesn't win a championship it's going to be because of their interior defense and offense. I don't know how Horford is defensively but I'm pretty sure he'll be fine since Miami plays pretty good team defense overall. He would definitely grab boards and get tough buckets inside though.

NOTHING should happen with those three this season. It's gonna be after the season.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Chris Bosh for Al Horford.

Or force Bosh to hit the weight room so that he can be an inside player. One of these two.

I never followed Bosh that much, but dude does nothing but shoot mid range jumpers. They have plenty of players who shoot jumpers already, not to mention Mike Miller when he comes back. They need an inside player bad.
That's one trade I can see benefiting both teams after the season. If the Hawks disappoint in the playoffs again this season they need to shake things up and if Miami doesn't win a championship it's going to be because of their interior defense and offense. I don't know how Horford is defensively but I'm pretty sure he'll be fine since Miami plays pretty good team defense overall. He would definitely grab boards and get tough buckets inside though.

NOTHING should happen with those three this season. It's gonna be after the season.

If you give Emeka Okafor a career night, I can see that there's a problem.

I just think it's funny that LeBron James is getting into just about same situation as he was in Cleveland - no inside threat to go with him. And yes, trade rumor coming up on someone you just signed for that much money after not even playing half a season together is quite hilarious.
laugh.gif

If you give Emeka Okafor a career night, I can see that there's a problem.

I just think it's funny that LeBron James is getting into just about same situation as he was in Cleveland - no inside threat to go with him. And yes, trade rumor coming up on someone you just signed for that much money after not even playing half a season together is quite hilarious.
laugh.gif

^ I don't think it will happen... and it will have nothing to do with Gasol or Bosh if I'm right. But the stat line will show those two head to head.

^ I don't think it will happen... and it will have nothing to do with Gasol or Bosh if I'm right. But the stat line will show those two head to head.

I'm getting tired of defending Bosh and his underwhelming performances ain't helping.

Miami isn't using him correctly in the offense but his rebounding is inexcusable.

I'm getting tired of defending Bosh and his underwhelming performances ain't helping.

Miami isn't using him correctly in the offense but his rebounding is inexcusable.

other Nba Players already know Chris Bosh is hurting say what you want this is a problem when they start interviewing players in the Nba asking what should Chris Bosh do ??

Rajon Rondo speaks
"Maybe it's a role you have to take on,'' Rondo said. "That's what KG did when he came to Boston. I wasn't watching much basketball when he was playing in Minnesota, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't a 'defensive stopper' for them. He was an MVP.

"But then he came here and was asked to do something different. Sometimes you've got to be willing to do that.''

other Nba Players already know Chris Bosh is hurting say what you want this is a problem when they start interviewing players in the Nba asking what should Chris Bosh do ??

Rajon Rondo speaks
"Maybe it's a role you have to take on,'' Rondo said. "That's what KG did when he came to Boston. I wasn't watching much basketball when he was playing in Minnesota, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't a 'defensive stopper' for them. He was an MVP.

"But then he came here and was asked to do something different. Sometimes you've got to be willing to do that.''

Hawks would never give up Horford for Bosh, right now Horford is our best player. And bosh is making almost twice as much money over the same amount of years, so it doesnt make sense from from a contract standpoint especially when we have 120 mil JJ on the team too.

Hawks would never give up Horford for Bosh, right now Horford is our best player. And bosh is making almost twice as much money over the same amount of years, so it doesnt make sense from from a contract standpoint especially when we have 120 mil JJ on the team too.

LOL @ Rondo saying KG wasn't a defensive stopper in Minny. I know he said he didn't really watch him while he was there, but come on now.

LOL @ Rondo saying KG wasn't a defensive stopper in Minny. I know he said he didn't really watch him while he was there, but come on now.

^ I think he meant that he wasn't resigned to JUST being a defensive stopper, which is more or less what he is in Boston.

He can score buckets by finishing plays, but they don't have plays for him. He scores on breaks and garbage.

On offense, he gets boards and gets it back out to set a play up that won't be for him.

On defense, he stays close to the rim to stop penetration with his length.

That's definitely NOT what he was in Minny.

^ I think he meant that he wasn't resigned to JUST being a defensive stopper, which is more or less what he is in Boston.

He can score buckets by finishing plays, but they don't have plays for him. He scores on breaks and garbage.

On offense, he gets boards and gets it back out to set a play up that won't be for him.

On defense, he stays close to the rim to stop penetration with his length.

That's definitely NOT what he was in Minny.

Back
Top Bottom