Pat Riley vs Chris Bosh

laugh.gif
if Bosh gets sent to Cleveland (yes I know they're decent but still).

all im gonna say is this
Eastern Conference always been physical
Western Conference always been finesse
You cant do showtime in the East its not gonna work
Miami wants to be in finals gonna have 2 be more physical and it starts with Chris Bosh 100 million dollar power forward
Chris Bosh vs Noah=Noah
Chris Bosh vs Kevin Garnett-Kevin
Chris Bosh vs Dwight Howard=Dwight
Chris Bosh vs Pau Gasol=Gasol

Chris Bosh gonna be force to guard these players during the season and in the playoffs rather he like it or not

all im gonna say is this
Miami wants to be in finals gonna have 2 be more physical and it starts with Chris Bosh 100 million dollar power forward
Chris Bosh vs Noah=Noah

Chris Bosh gonna be force to guard these players during the season and in the playoffs rather he like it or not

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

all im gonna say is this
Chris Bosh vs Noah=Noah

EXACTLY.  I was saying from day 1 that if the Heat meet the Lakers in the finals Bosh will get owned by Gasol, Bynum, etc.  Plus who is Mia Fisher and Odom?  They just don't match up right.  Same with the C's. Miami is just weak down low, and I'm not sure if Bron and Wade will be able to carry them with such a weak bench and big men, 
Not trying to start anything and yes I am over it,
laugh.gif
 but Bosh would've thrived with Cle with Andy, Z ,Shaq, Jamison, Powe, etc.  

all im gonna say is this
Chris Bosh vs Noah=Noah

EXACTLY.  I was saying from day 1 that if the Heat meet the Lakers in the finals Bosh will get owned by Gasol, Bynum, etc.  Plus who is Mia Fisher and Odom?  They just don't match up right.  Same with the C's. Miami is just weak down low, and I'm not sure if Bron and Wade will be able to carry them with such a weak bench and big men, 
Not trying to start anything and yes I am over it,
laugh.gif
 but Bosh would've thrived with Cle with Andy, Z ,Shaq, Jamison, Powe, etc.  

Originally Posted by RoOk

It's barely 3 weeks
roll.gif

dont know how long you been watching Nba but Pat Riley has no patience he wants results asap
Pat Riley dont play those games he is old school

It's barely 3 weeks
roll.gif

dont know how long you been watching Nba but Pat Riley has no patience he wants results asap

I've said from the beginning that Bosh fell up... HARD.

People were talking about 'The Three Kings' and 'The New Big 3' and everything, and I just kept scratching my head like 'Wait, when the hell did Bosh become Wilt freaking Chamberlain?'
laugh.gif

I've said from the beginning that Bosh fell up... HARD.

People were talking about 'The Three Kings' and 'The New Big 3' and everything, and I just kept scratching my head like 'Wait, when the hell did Bosh become Wilt freaking Chamberlain?'
laugh.gif

It's barely 3 weeks
roll.gif

Son i know man. I'm just laughing at the fact at how quickly the rumors are pouring in on the Big 3

It's barely 3 weeks
roll.gif

Son i know man. I'm just laughing at the fact at how quickly the rumors are pouring in on the Big 3

in the playoffs your bigs need to be tough. i just dont think he is gonna be tough enough against guys like kg, gasol, noah, d12.

in the playoffs your bigs need to be tough. i just dont think he is gonna be tough enough against guys like kg, gasol, noah, d12.

Chris Bosh for Al Horford.

Or force Bosh to hit the weight room so that he can be an inside player. One of these two.

I never followed Bosh that much, but dude does nothing but shoot mid range jumpers. They have plenty of players who shoot jumpers already, not to mention Mike Miller when he comes back. They need an inside player bad.

Chris Bosh for Al Horford.

Or force Bosh to hit the weight room so that he can be an inside player. One of these two.

I never followed Bosh that much, but dude does nothing but shoot mid range jumpers. They have plenty of players who shoot jumpers already, not to mention Mike Miller when he comes back. They need an inside player bad.

Don't matter how early in the season it is. This aint like we talking about their losing record or something. Bosh will never learn to be an enforcer. Pat should've known but got caught up in the hype of having all 3.

Would've been better off keeping Beasely and signing Boozer if they want bangers in the paint.

Don't matter how early in the season it is. This aint like we talking about their losing record or something. Bosh will never learn to be an enforcer. Pat should've known but got caught up in the hype of having all 3.

Would've been better off keeping Beasely and signing Boozer if they want bangers in the paint.

Back
Top Bottom