PC - Motorsport 6rings

Retail is $175 like the MS 6s but not releasing until March 6.

How much you think a pair would cost right now?

thanks for your help!

so then I guess a good price for them would be a little bit less than that....anybody else's thoughts?

thanks IhaveGout...

$200 shipped is a very good price.  They release in about three weeks so anywhere around $190-225 is going to be decent.  Also, as you may know you won't necessarily get your shoes before RD, as many sites will not ship until a few days before or on RD.

If you can find a pair at retail plus shipping then that would be a good grab IMO.  However, if you have access to them at a walk-in retailer I would just wait for RD.

I was able to see these in person recently and I will admit they kind of grew on me.  Have a good look to them but I will not cop.

Yeah $200 shipped is decent but since this shoe is "hype-based", I suggest you wait for RD and get it at retail.

Unfortunately the MS 6s never reached Canada and the 6rings is not likely to either. So I am beginning to search now. I figure that with retail plus tax and shipping to have an NTer grab them for me I could try and find them online on my own. I am thinking that $200 shipped seems to be the going rate, unless anyone knows of anything better?
Also, anybody seen or heard of b-grade Motorsports? I am not really familiar with b-grades...what do you think a b-grade would be worth assuming you look at it and can't really tell any major differences?

thanks again for all the responses.

got a pair in size 9 for $185 shipped! I think that is a pretty good deal. If you got niketown to do a phone order it would be $175 + tax + about $10 shipping so I guess I got them for about retail plus tax as though I bought them in store.

Back
Top Bottom