Personal experience with seller shrewed03 aka Karl Cortes/Kristian Cebu = FLAKER

If you don't want to be flaked... stay away from shrewed03.. Why? Read these..

It all started last August 2010, this was the release date of the Kobe V Big Stages.. I saw shrewed03's signature before that he is offering his service for a hard to find kicks in the US or if you want something in the US, he can get it for you anytime... I got curious of his offer so I decided to message him in private and asked him if he can cop me a Kobe V big stages.. He replied immediately that he can secure me a Kobe V bigstages (home and away) since his cousin works with NTLA. He told me right there and then that he can secure me a pair since he got contacts inside, so without hesitation, I told him that I will order 2 pairs from him, 1 pair of home and aways...The amount he disclosed me is $200 per pair for the Kobe V big stage and $50 for shipping of both pairs via JAC... So he charged me $450 total...

After the release date, he messaged me again and told me that there's a bad news, that his cousin FLAKED on him and told him that the pairs jacked up to $280 each! So I got frustrated since that was not the price we agreed on, so i just told him to refund everything since i am no longer interested getting both pairs for $280 each... after few pms of this and there, he counter offerred me something that if i could give him another 2-3 days, he'll try to get me a pair of big stages for a cheaper price, so in good faith and since i don't have a choice anymore, i said yes to him... after a day, he messaged me on YM and told me that he already secured me a pair for the BS home and even asked me if i still want them, so i asked for how much... and he said FOR THE SAME PRICE... so with that statement, it's understoond and very clear that the price is for only $200 for 1 pair, so i told him, yes, id still cop it... then to my surprise, he's now charing me $240 for the pair of bs home and another $50 for the shipping fee via JAC... he told me that he got the BS for $240 and not $200, so i confronted him why is it $240, coz the price we agreed is only for $200, his reply was "nagka mali ako ng price bro"...  since it's already there, i got no choice but to accept it... so doing the math, i still have extra $160 from him because i sent him a total of $450 which should be for the BS.

After a week, i received the BS home via JAC without any problems. It was shipped double boxed and shoes are authentic... I sent him a PM right away and thanked him for the pair. Now, this ****** keeps offering me things I am not interested with like kobe Miles Davis, Comets, Chaos, Bruce Lee, Dk,s, any colorway that you can think of, coz his telling me that "sayang, since i still have $160 with him" might as well cop the shoes that's not yet available here in the Philippines.. So i told him, i am not interested with those since those will be or was released here already... NOT until the think pink was released, when i found out about Think Pink, i asked him if he can secure me a pair, he said YES... so i asked him how much will he charge me for the Think Pink, his first offer was $180 (without shipping) -- I said, too pricey, just refund me the $160... -- he counter offered with $160 (without shipping) -- my reply was, i wont get it for $150 shipped... to my surprise, he said ok to that price... he told me that his sister will be coming home  here in the Phils. on Sept 18 and his sister can hand carry the think pink for me, so all smile on me and I said ok to that... BUT that never happened coz his sister never went home on Sept 18.. and everything started from there, I sent him a lot messages on YM but never got a word from him so I decided to message him on NT since I always see him posting on the Kobe V and VI thread, he's very active there but never attemtped replying to my messages on YM, so i know there's something wrong...

Here are the screenshots of our conversation on NT...

Then, just this Monday, this ****** refunded me my $150 via paypal and left a note on it... He even have the courage to take $10 off my $160 because he's telling me that I never paid him $20 for the BS Home? %!$! He robbed me already for $90 then he wants me to pay additional $20 more? I don't mind him getting the $10 if the transaction was good and if he didn't let me wait for 3 effing weeks, even the value of the dollar drastically went down in that 3 weeks time, so i really got robbed here for some reason coz transaction was no good, since it wasn't he has no right to get any amount from the excess $160, not even 1php of it should be taken... If he didn't flake me and if he didn't tell me that his sister will be coming home 3 weeks ago, i won't get the think pink from him...

Here's the screenshot to the note he sent via paypal.... Now i know why people on NT keeps calling him a ******.

PS: Paste ko din mamaya yung conversation namen in private, to prove all NTPI that the agreed price is $200 / pair for the BS... Sorry for the long read and i didn't proof read this anymore.

Don't deal with shrewed03. Hope NT staff can even ban him for this.

If you don't want to be flaked... stay away from shrewed03.. Why? Read these..

It all started last August 2010, this was the release date of the Kobe V Big Stages.. I saw shrewed03's signature before that he is offering his service for a hard to find kicks in the US or if you want something in the US, he can get it for you anytime... I got curious of his offer so I decided to message him in private and asked him if he can cop me a Kobe V big stages.. He replied immediately that he can secure me a Kobe V bigstages (home and away) since his cousin works with NTLA. He told me right there and then that he can secure me a pair since he got contacts inside, so without hesitation, I told him that I will order 2 pairs from him, 1 pair of home and aways...The amount he disclosed me is $200 per pair for the Kobe V big stage and $50 for shipping of both pairs via JAC... So he charged me $450 total...

After the release date, he messaged me again and told me that there's a bad news, that his cousin FLAKED on him and told him that the pairs jacked up to $280 each! So I got frustrated since that was not the price we agreed on, so i just told him to refund everything since i am no longer interested getting both pairs for $280 each... after few pms of this and there, he counter offerred me something that if i could give him another 2-3 days, he'll try to get me a pair of big stages for a cheaper price, so in good faith and since i don't have a choice anymore, i said yes to him... after a day, he messaged me on YM and told me that he already secured me a pair for the BS home and even asked me if i still want them, so i asked for how much... and he said FOR THE SAME PRICE... so with that statement, it's understoond and very clear that the price is for only $200 for 1 pair, so i told him, yes, id still cop it... then to my surprise, he's now charing me $240 for the pair of bs home and another $50 for the shipping fee via JAC... he told me that he got the BS for $240 and not $200, so i confronted him why is it $240, coz the price we agreed is only for $200, his reply was "nagka mali ako ng price bro"...  since it's already there, i got no choice but to accept it... so doing the math, i still have extra $160 from him because i sent him a total of $450 which should be for the BS.

After a week, i received the BS home via JAC without any problems. It was shipped double boxed and shoes are authentic... I sent him a PM right away and thanked him for the pair. Now, this ****** keeps offering me things I am not interested with like kobe Miles Davis, Comets, Chaos, Bruce Lee, Dk,s, any colorway that you can think of, coz his telling me that "sayang, since i still have $160 with him" might as well cop the shoes that's not yet available here in the Philippines.. So i told him, i am not interested with those since those will be or was released here already... NOT until the think pink was released, when i found out about Think Pink, i asked him if he can secure me a pair, he said YES... so i asked him how much will he charge me for the Think Pink, his first offer was $180 (without shipping) -- I said, too pricey, just refund me the $160... -- he counter offered with $160 (without shipping) -- my reply was, i wont get it for $150 shipped... to my surprise, he said ok to that price... he told me that his sister will be coming home  here in the Phils. on Sept 18 and his sister can hand carry the think pink for me, so all smile on me and I said ok to that... BUT that never happened coz his sister never went home on Sept 18.. and everything started from there, I sent him a lot messages on YM but never got a word from him so I decided to message him on NT since I always see him posting on the Kobe V and VI thread, he's very active there but never attemtped replying to my messages on YM, so i know there's something wrong...

Here are the screenshots of our conversation on NT...

Then, just this Monday, this ****** refunded me my $150 via paypal and left a note on it... He even have the courage to take $10 off my $160 because he's telling me that I never paid him $20 for the BS Home? %!$! He robbed me already for $90 then he wants me to pay additional $20 more? I don't mind him getting the $10 if the transaction was good and if he didn't let me wait for 3 effing weeks, even the value of the dollar drastically went down in that 3 weeks time, so i really got robbed here for some reason coz transaction was no good, since it wasn't he has no right to get any amount from the excess $160, not even 1php of it should be taken... If he didn't flake me and if he didn't tell me that his sister will be coming home 3 weeks ago, i won't get the think pink from him...

Here's the screenshot to the note he sent via paypal.... Now i know why people on NT keeps calling him a ******.

PS: Paste ko din mamaya yung conversation namen in private, to prove all NTPI that the agreed price is $200 / pair for the BS... Sorry for the long read and i didn't proof read this anymore.

Don't deal with shrewed03. Hope NT staff can even ban him for this.

Ito malupit... shrewed03 just sent me a PM on facebook.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

dude did the same thing to me in august, jun. same bad experience but the guy is legit naman, he just can't follow through on agreements and he assures you about his contacts but in reality, his contacts are not reliable.

i bought a pair of sz 10.5 big stage away from him lately and he came through. not doing any deals with him outside of ebay though. it's too risky and too stressful. this is the not the first time i have heard him not return money promptly but i guess he has his reasons. i do hope he redeems himself and start dealing professionally or he will someday be misconstrued as a scammer.

dude did the same thing to me in august, jun. same bad experience but the guy is legit naman, he just can't follow through on agreements and he assures you about his contacts but in reality, his contacts are not reliable.

i bought a pair of sz 10.5 big stage away from him lately and he came through. not doing any deals with him outside of ebay though. it's too risky and too stressful. this is the not the first time i have heard him not return money promptly but i guess he has his reasons. i do hope he redeems himself and start dealing professionally or he will someday be misconstrued as a scammer.

Originally Posted by revelation218

No doubt on that this dude is legit, i won't even question his legitimacy since he sent me a good pair of BS home, as described.. deadstock, authentic and original BUT there was a catch on it, but since i agreed on those, i won't bring it up anymore... Just lately, a good friend messaged me here on NT and was curious of what happened, as i told him the story, his initial reply was almost the same as yours, friend's reply was " i heard a lot of stories too about him flaking other nt-ers".
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by revelation218

No doubt on that this dude is legit, i won't even question his legitimacy since he sent me a good pair of BS home, as described.. deadstock, authentic and original BUT there was a catch on it, but since i agreed on those, i won't bring it up anymore... Just lately, a good friend messaged me here on NT and was curious of what happened, as i told him the story, his initial reply was almost the same as yours, friend's reply was " i heard a lot of stories too about him flaking other nt-ers".
indifferent.gif

For others who got flaked by shrewed, post it up here... Maybe NT staff can put an end on his un professionalism.

For others who got flaked by shrewed, post it up here... Maybe NT staff can put an end on his un professionalism.

Back
Top Bottom