Personal Must haves

just wondering, if you consider yourself a jordan collector what are the shoes you consider must haves? This isn't really a buy what you like question, for example I hate the 14s but i have a pair of OG last shot 14s. That moment, the crossover, the cough*push off*cough lol, the shot, the memories. i think that anybody that is a jordan collector NEEDS to have a pair of those in their collection. What are some of the other sneakers that needs to be in a collectors collection?

just wondering, if you consider yourself a jordan collector what are the shoes you consider must haves? This isn't really a buy what you like question, for example I hate the 14s but i have a pair of OG last shot 14s. That moment, the crossover, the cough*push off*cough lol, the shot, the memories. i think that anybody that is a jordan collector NEEDS to have a pair of those in their collection. What are some of the other sneakers that needs to be in a collectors collection?

Nothing.

Buy/Collect what you want.

I'm not gonna cop some sneakers because someone says they are "Must Haves" if i don't like them.

Nothing.

I'm not gonna cop some sneakers because someone says they are "Must Haves" if i don't like them.

I think that makes you a hypebeast, personally. Buying shoes you hate because you feel like you "have" to have them.

It's YOUR collection buy what YOU like, there is no standard to what you have to own...

I think that makes you a hypebeast, personally. Buying shoes you hate because you feel like you "have" to have them.

It's YOUR collection buy what YOU like, there is no standard to what you have to own...

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing.

this but to answer your question i would have to say the og black/red 1's because they started it all 

Nothing.

this but to answer your question i would have to say the og black/red 1's because they started it all 

Ok you dudes talk all the time about how you can't understand how kids that have never seen mike play can have any connection to the shoes. But now your telling me there's no shoes you need because of the moment(s) that came with them. No wht/cements because of the 88' slam dunk contest, no Blk/Red 12s because of game 5 97' finals. What happen to nostalgia.

And no i'm not a hype beast, I don't like the 14s but every time i look at those shoes i can't help but smile. They bring back so many memories. I just assumed has a Jordan Collector, you would be a Jordan fan and has a Jordan fan there are certain shoes that bring back great memories that pretty much all Jordan fans share.....guess not. And yes i understand for some it's nostalgia of another kind first pair, picked up the hottest chick in school, saw my first N'sync concert whatever.

Ok you dudes talk all the time about how you can't understand how kids that have never seen mike play can have any connection to the shoes. But now your telling me there's no shoes you need because of the moment(s) that came with them. No wht/cements because of the 88' slam dunk contest, no Blk/Red 12s because of game 5 97' finals. What happen to nostalgia.

And no i'm not a hype beast, I don't like the 14s but every time i look at those shoes i can't help but smile. They bring back so many memories. I just assumed has a Jordan Collector, you would be a Jordan fan and has a Jordan fan there are certain shoes that bring back great memories that pretty much all Jordan fans share.....guess not. And yes i understand for some it's nostalgia of another kind first pair, picked up the hottest chick in school, saw my first N'sync concert whatever.

i kinda get where you are coming from, for me the chicago II are a must have. i think the AJ II is so ugly, but these are just so beautiful to me in so many ways.

i kinda get where you are coming from, for me the chicago II are a must have. i think the AJ II is so ugly, but these are just so beautiful to me in so many ways.

Back
Top Bottom