Personal Must haves

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Originally Posted by Sneak King

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
enigma586 wrote:

Ok you dudes talk all the time about how you can't understand how kids that have never seen mike play can have any connection to the shoes. But now your telling me there's no shoes you need because of the moment(s) that came with them. No wht/cements because of the 88' slam dunk contest, no Blk/Red 12s because of game 5 97' finals. What happen to nostalgia.

And no i'm not a hype beast, I don't like the 14s but every time i look at those shoes i can't help but smile. They bring back so many memories. I just assumed has a Jordan Collector, you would be a Jordan fan and has a Jordan fan there are certain shoes that bring back great memories that pretty much all Jordan fans share.....guess not. And yes i understand for some it's nostalgia of another kind first pair, picked up the hottest chick in school, saw my first N'sync concert whatever.
OFT homie! Way to throw it back in these dudes face!...NT can be the most "helpful-non-helpful" sneaker forum in the world. Nobody wants to be helpful on here anymore...Only want to talk +#+%. As for Must haves...Try collecting some OG's or 2004 or prior retro's...That's where the goodness is. As for a particular shoe...OG Columbia XI's
pimp.gif

So what your basically saying is I need to buy a pair of sneakers because MJ scored x amount of points in them?

He won x amount of Championships/MVP...

$*+
indifferent.gif

I'm not gonna buy some sneakers i do not like and just because of liking MJ.

Im going to buy some sneakers I like and not because of nostalgia.

Ya dudes make the stupiedest threads ever.

/Thread.

Da context of da shoes da only reason they special....If its not a OG colorway I wont even bother...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
enigma586 wrote:

Ok you dudes talk all the time about how you can't understand how kids that have never seen mike play can have any connection to the shoes. But now your telling me there's no shoes you need because of the moment(s) that came with them. No wht/cements because of the 88' slam dunk contest, no Blk/Red 12s because of game 5 97' finals. What happen to nostalgia.

And no i'm not a hype beast, I don't like the 14s but every time i look at those shoes i can't help but smile. They bring back so many memories. I just assumed has a Jordan Collector, you would be a Jordan fan and has a Jordan fan there are certain shoes that bring back great memories that pretty much all Jordan fans share.....guess not. And yes i understand for some it's nostalgia of another kind first pair, picked up the hottest chick in school, saw my first N'sync concert whatever.
OFT homie! Way to throw it back in these dudes face!...NT can be the most "helpful-non-helpful" sneaker forum in the world. Nobody wants to be helpful on here anymore...Only want to talk +#+%. As for Must haves...Try collecting some OG's or 2004 or prior retro's...That's where the goodness is. As for a particular shoe...OG Columbia XI's
pimp.gif

So what your basically saying is I need to buy a pair of sneakers because MJ scored x amount of points in them?

$*+
indifferent.gif

/Thread.

Da context of da shoes da only reason they special....If its not a OG colorway I wont even bother...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
enigma586 wrote:

pimp.gif

$*+
indifferent.gif

/Thread.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

This.

All though a lot of the shoes I buy are for nostalgic reasons, not so much for the memories of Mike wearing them but the memories of me wearing them.

This thread should have been a "personal must have". Different ppl have different reasons for having to have a specific shoe.

With that said my personal must haves are white/cement III's, black/cement IV's and white/red XIV's.. Till the day I die I will need at least one pair of of each of those shoes in my rotation.
I see where your coming from, i can agree with that. I guess i just figured being that MJ did most of his damage in the 90's a lot of us would remember and shared the same moments.

This.

All though a lot of the shoes I buy are for nostalgic reasons, not so much for the memories of Mike wearing them but the memories of me wearing them.

This thread should have been a "personal must have". Different ppl have different reasons for having to have a specific shoe.

With that said my personal must haves are white/cement III's, black/cement IV's and white/red XIV's.. Till the day I die I will need at least one pair of of each of those shoes in my rotation.
I see where your coming from, i can agree with that. I guess i just figured being that MJ did most of his damage in the 90's a lot of us would remember and shared the same moments.

Originally Posted by Want MJs

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

I think you are too cool for the world everyone that is saying buy what you like your definitely not a sneaker head. Who cares what you think about buying what you like. The thread is Must Have. Their are Jays out there that are Must Have for everyone. I am sure a Majority of you that say i buy what i like are HYPEBEASTS. Cause you can be damn sure that you are gonna buy the Cool Greys. I dare you to tell me your not....Those would be Must Haves

I won't be buying them...  Of course, I already have them  
roll.gif
I already have them too, but mine are beat and i have a chance to get a new pair of one of my favorite shoes, copping cause they are must haves. You must be broke.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Want MJs

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

I think you are too cool for the world everyone that is saying buy what you like your definitely not a sneaker head. Who cares what you think about buying what you like. The thread is Must Have. Their are Jays out there that are Must Have for everyone. I am sure a Majority of you that say i buy what i like are HYPEBEASTS. Cause you can be damn sure that you are gonna buy the Cool Greys. I dare you to tell me your not....Those would be Must Haves

I won't be buying them...  Of course, I already have them  
roll.gif
I already have them too, but mine are beat and i have a chance to get a new pair of one of my favorite shoes, copping cause they are must haves. You must be broke.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Personal must haves is more like it haha. Must haves more me?
I'd have to go with the 3 og colorways of the 8's and 2 of each.

Personal must haves is more like it haha. Must haves more me?
I'd have to go with the 3 og colorways of the 8's and 2 of each.

Originally Posted by enigma586

This.

I feel you but not all of us were Bulls fans, a lot of the damage he did was to some of our teams. But I can still appreciate what he brought to the table. Thats why I said we all have different reasons.

Originally Posted by enigma586

This.

I feel you but not all of us were Bulls fans, a lot of the damage he did was to some of our teams. But I can still appreciate what he brought to the table. Thats why I said we all have different reasons.

these since these are my top 5 all time..............
jordan-5-4.jpg

air_jordan_6_infrared_FoundMissing.jpg

air%20jordan4-011.jpg

Air%20Jordan%203%20shoes%20Retro%201994%20Black%20Cement%20Grey.jpg

jordan_1.jpg

............and i own all 5.

these since these are my top 5 all time..............
jordan-5-4.jpg

air_jordan_6_infrared_FoundMissing.jpg

air%20jordan4-011.jpg

Air%20Jordan%203%20shoes%20Retro%201994%20Black%20Cement%20Grey.jpg

jordan_1.jpg

............and i own all 5.

Back
Top Bottom