[ Pink Eye ( Conjunctivitis ) - Has anyone ever had it ?.. ]

Woke Up w/ Pink Eye this morning.. 

Went to school looking like I forgot to put Eye Drops on one eye.. 

pimp.gif

pink-eye.gif

Had people looking like this, 

lIP6k.gif

Has anyone ever had it?.. 

Oh,
In Before..

a9ac33_1478311.jpg

Yes. I had to get this seemingly medieval water torture treatment where they spray sterile water in my eyes for like 30 minutes.

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Last gif no work.

wash your hands after you poop

Will do.. 
Thanks for the tip ! 

grin.gif

Also,
The last image wasn't a gif btw. 

yea ive had it before..

once i got punched in the eye and my blood vessel popped so my whole eye was filled with blood for a couple days. thats much worse.

Originally Posted by ALDY

Last gif no work.

Will do.. 
Thanks for the tip ! 

grin.gif

Also,
A lot of people don't realize that pink eye comes from not washing your hands after you crap. You're nasty B, u gota do better

No troll, no shots...what color are you?

Swear on ERRYTING, I've never met a black person who had pink eye. But I know a surplus of white people who have had it.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by ALDY

Last gif no work.

Will do.. 
Thanks for the tip ! 

grin.gif

Also,
A lot of people don't realize that pink eye comes from not washing your hands after you crap. You're nasty B, u gota do better

I'm a Germaphobe though,
Hands are always on point & washed properly.. 

JuiceEsquire - Color?.. I'm "Yellow".. 
laugh.gif
                        I'm Filipino if it matters.

Had it when I was in high school. You get some perscription visine-esque stuff and it goes away after a couple days.

Originally Posted by JuiceEsquire

No troll, no shots...what color are you?

Swear on ERRYTING, I've never met a black person who had pink eye. But I know a surplus of white people who have had it.

-The Juice

Wow serious? I never met anybody other than black ppl to have it

It happens a lot more when there's babies in the household. After changing a baby, you must wash your hands.

You now need to
wash your sheets
wash your towels
and keep that eye cleaned.

This is an old remedy my grandma used to use (IT WORKS TOO)
get a lime
cut it in half
squeeze 2 drops in your eye (its gonna hurt)
blink a couple of times
the nasty stuff will come out
clean it.

Do this at least 3 times a day and it will be gone. PROMISE.

Hi OP
Despite the humorous connections regarding pink-eye and fecal matter, conjunctivitis is simply a bodily reaction in which foreign material, most likely bacteria or viral matter, is presented. It's a common infection that can be treated and cured within a matter of days.

It doesn't mean your unclean or have poor personal hygiene- Most likely you simply touched an item already contaminated and then rubbed your eyes. Millions of people do this everyday.

Your best bet would be to seek out the help of an ophthalmologist (eye doctor) - most people who do your eye glasses and contact lenses are opthalmologists - They will treat it within antibiotics (if bacterial)  - If Viral - like the cold/flu - time if your best bet

Please Note:

Wash your bed sheets and pillow cases to prevent further transmission from one eye to the other.

Keep your fingers out of your eyes - Keep your hands away from your face

Use Warm compresses to stimulate your tear glands to flushing away bacteria/viral material

Use Cold compresses if swelling occurs 

Again - Do not touch your eyes and go see your eye doctor 

Wash sheets etc

A little trick that works is to take warm water and salt and flush your for a good 30. It will be gone

I've had it twice. Caught it from someone at work, and everyone at the household eventually got hit with it. Its crazy contageous.

Went to the doctors both times and he didnt presrcibe anything. He basically said to ride it out. I had to wash it constantly, it was a pain in the $+*.

The worse is when youre trying to go to sleep and you feel the juices from the eye pouring down your face, SMH.

Yes its the worst thing ever. One summer I got allergic conjunctivitis 3 times before I found out I'm allergic to cigarette smoke.

Thanks for all the help & responses NT fam..
pimp.gif

I'm pretty sure it went away already, redness went away.
( Good Immune System FTW.. )

But i'm planning on seeing a doctor, just incase.. 
grin.gif

Luckily my eye didn't secrete any pus or any juices.
Unlike what happened to some of you guys.. 
laugh.gif

All bed sheets & pillow cases were washed.

Once again, 
I appreciate all the help. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom