Pirates of the Carribbean Dead Men Tell No Tales

mean.gif
at him not being a main character and just a cameo
Yeah, I'm pretty bummed about this if he has a minor role.

Steven Weintraub [emoji]10004[/emoji] @colliderfrosty

Also the action scenes are really well staged and easy to follow. So much better than the last one. #PiratesoftheCaribbean

Germain Lussier [emoji]10004[/emoji] @GermainLussier

Pirates 5 is definitely the best one since the first. Admittedly, that isn't saying much but it does occasionally capture that magic.

Peter Sciretta [emoji]10004[/emoji] @slashfilm

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales is a pleasant surprise. Continues the legacy, focuses on the characters and the world.

Yolanda Machado [emoji]10004[/emoji] @SassyMamainLA

Fans of #PiratesoftheCaribbean will not be disappointed. Pirates 5 is a very fun, action packed adventure w subtle nods to the ride itself.

Nice...Still have yet to see Pirates 4. But if the best one since the first, I'm in.

Also surprised people didn't like Pirates 2 & 3.

loved the initial  trilogy, 4 was meh

will def see this

salazar looking like edward scissor hands... 

HACKERS REPORTEDLY HOLDING PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES HOSTAGE, DEMAND RANSOM

The newest Pirates of the Caribbean film is reportedly being held ransom by hackers demanding an incredible sum to keep the movie off the internet.

Disney CEO Bob Iger revealed details of the incident last Monday in a Town Hall style meeting with ABC employees, as per Deadline's report. Iger explained that the hackers were demanding a ransom and would release increments of the movie online if their demands remained unmet.

Iger declined to reveal which movie it was that had been stolen, however Deadline has reported that the film in question is Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales.

The hackers are reportedly demanding that the payments are made via bitcoin and although Disney has not confirmed their stance, it seems that the company is refusing to pay.

Iger ain payin no gotdam ransom for Pirates 5

Hackers acting like they got Episode 8 or something :lol:

looks like this might be the last Pirates film in the franchise (until they decide to reboot) or at least it is being advertised as such so I might have to go see it this Thursday

despite it being 33% on RT, I have seen many say it is at least better than the On Stranger Tides (and this film still made a bil)

Movie was pretty good I thought, it's a Pirates film so it has gotten a bit predictable and I can see people being tired of it but if the past Pirates films were still enjoyable to you, this is a big spectacle minus any big surprises here.

And if this is the last, it kind of wraps it all up nicely while the end credit somewhat opens it up for a possible sequel if they do decide to continue it.

Overall, it is a bit predictable and very coincidental with the events but I still enjoyed it for the action and spectacle. I can see people getting tired of Depps Sparrow schtick by this fifth run but if it's the last time, it isn't so bad and seems Johnny actually tries more in this one than the last.

I got tired of Depps crap too after he did it in almost every movie

Willy
That movie where he is an indian
Alice

Really on the fence
Of seeing this. I guess I have nothing better to do I'll catch it for cheap.

Back
Top Bottom