Platanos con Salami

OP, vete al diablo mamao, ustede tan loco to, platano con salami y queso frito is better than Mexican food and them mexican chinga pues ladies

OP, vete al diablo mamao, ustede tan loco to, platano con salami y queso frito is better than Mexican food and them mexican chinga pues ladies

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Dominican plantain is dead wack. I prefer my plantains extra ripe and fried

plantains.jpg

Desayuno Salvadoreno
smokin.gif

Platano frito, casamiento, huevo frito con crema y pan frances
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You wake up, you eat breakfast, you sleep til dinner
roll.gif
smokin.gif
That looks scrumptious!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Dominican plantain is dead wack. I prefer my plantains extra ripe and fried

plantains.jpg

Desayuno Salvadoreno
smokin.gif

Platano frito, casamiento, huevo frito con crema y pan frances
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You wake up, you eat breakfast, you sleep til dinner
roll.gif
smokin.gif
That looks scrumptious!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

mira wey mamo tu padre. no te pases de verga. hijos de la chingada no saben comer sera porque estan sambutidos en una pinche isla y no tienen de que escojer. puros pinche platanos tragan como changos. hablando de eso fregados changos donde estan las viejas dominicanas?

mira wey mamo tu padre. no te pases de verga. hijos de la chingada no saben comer sera porque estan sambutidos en una pinche isla y no tienen de que escojer. puros pinche platanos tragan como changos. hablando de eso fregados changos donde estan las viejas dominicanas?

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Dominican food AND women > mexican food and women
grin.gif
Oh yes I did

Haven't tried Dominican food but you sir are way off with the women. Mexican women >>>>> Dominican women 

I know it's a matter of opinion and you're probably mexican but
indifferent.gif

Dominican food is good, but it isn't touching Mexican food.  There's a reason one of them is mainstream and is now fused with American culture and the other one simply isn't.
Yes, that reason is because youre the largest hispanic population in this country. Dont fool yourself and think some other %#$%.

grin.gif
Oh yes I did

Haven't tried Dominican food but you sir are way off with the women. Mexican women >>>>> Dominican women 

indifferent.gif

Dominican food is good, but it isn't touching Mexican food.  There's a reason one of them is mainstream and is now fused with American culture and the other one simply isn't.
Yes, that reason is because youre the largest hispanic population in this country. Dont fool yourself and think some other %#$%.

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

u dotn think the mods dont understand spanish or wont ban u for ralkin that mierda

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

u dotn think the mods dont understand spanish or wont ban u for ralkin that mierda

Originally Posted by Diego

grin.gif
Oh yes I did

indifferent.gif

toma

Originally Posted by Diego

grin.gif
Oh yes I did

indifferent.gif

toma

Back
Top Bottom