PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

not that many of us disagree with him on the topic of david lee, this game is pure vindication for dland :lol:

Lee's porous *** help defense on that teague drive to end the half.. if lee gets there quicker, harrison doesn't pick up that foul

That DLee defense was atrocious!

There was like 8 straight points the Hawks scored where he was involved defensively.

He needs to go.

We need Jermaine!!!!!

Haven't posted here in ages. All I gotta say is, it's really amazing the Warriors are doing this well...of course, it has to happen when I move out of California for the first time. :lol:

DLee's porous defense yesterday was a big reason why Mike Scott got open for all those 3s.

Haven't posted here in ages. All I gotta say is, it's really amazing the Warriors are doing this well...of course, it has to happen when I move out of California for the first time. :lol:

DLee's porous defense yesterday was a big reason why Mike Scott got open for all those 3s.
It wasn't just him either, I felt Klay got a taste of his own medicine. He kept losing track of Korver throughout the night.

Hawks are looking real good.

Edit: Where you at now Acid?

Last edited:
It wasn't just him either, I felt Klay got a taste of his own medicine. He kept losing track of Korver throughout the night.

Hawks are looking real good.

Edit: Where you at now Acid?

someone was saying that klay's a terrific on the ball defender, however off the ball, he gets caught sleeping often

nevertheless, while it's disappointing to not be the clear cut best team in the league, i hope this team wakes up. after a loss like this. stupid first half turnovers, bad fouls, and that ft discrepancy did us in.

Last edited:
Can't singlehandedly call out Klay - our defense has had many lapses in recent weeks where the rotations aren't crisp and two defenders run out to a single shooter.  The problem last night was keeping Teague and Schroeder from getting to the paint.  Once that happened, it's an easy dump off to Millsap/Horford or a kickout to Korver/Scott/Bazemore (happy Kent has become a very serviceable player).

I personally think Bogut's play has regressed ever since his bout with the flu.  When battling for rebounds, he doesn't find his man and eliminate them and we get killed on the long rebounds.  

There's nothing left to be said about David Lee.  He's a combination of slow feet, no grasp of defensive schematics and zero desire to do the little things to prevent his man from scoring.  How can that individual give you anything on that side of the ball.  Keep getting those empty stats, though.  Or better yet, just stay your *** in New York.  The Knicks and David Lee deserve each other.  

Last edited:
Another ugly win with Draymon spraining his ankle. Hopefully he doesn't have Ezeli ankles.

Haha all good man.  Its actually kind of funny.  The day you got banned, I lost like 100 or so reps and couldn't for the life of me figure out why.  Then dmx or one of the other mods explained to me that it was because someone who had repped me a bunch in the past got banned.  Was shocked to find out it was you.  What did you do anyway?

Back
Top Bottom