PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

i wanna get the 'home' colorway, but I already have the home colorway of the clutchfits.

Should I get another dubs colorway?

How often do we get our colorways on shoes?

I feel like the bay has pretty prominent "faces of the league", though with varying degrees of charisma.

Buster Posey (doesn't have any charisma, at all)

Steph Curry (has some awkward charisma, like when he sat near those underaged girls and had swag for days)

Kaep (too much charisma, ends up getting accused of sexual assault when he's not ever present; no touch)

Much needed all star break. We've been getting sloppy and seem pretty complacent.

Lets finish the year strong fellas :smokin.

Much needed all star break. We've been getting sloppy and seem pretty complacent.

Lets finish the year strong fellas
smokin.gif
There were too many instances where the team went back to playing Mark Jackson ball. Good solid break for them. I'm hoping the entire team comes back refreshed.

Klay must have been paid a pretty penny to sign with Anta. Hopefully the shoes doesn't lead to any injuries*. (See Starbury's)

^ I'd rock that sweater though.
nerd.gif
 I think I'd rock any heather grey sweater lol.

What's the best Warriors blog?

I don't like golden state of mind that much

Can't believe Kay signed with Anta

Last edited:
What's the best Warriors blog?

I don't like golden state of mind that much

Can't believe Kay signed with Anta

i felt the same way, but money talks

klay came up this year.. big team contract, now a shoe contract. i wonder how much anta is paying him?

Looks like he signed with them last year and just waited for them to finished making the "KT Fire" before they made announcement...

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/...swear-brand-anta-signs-nba-star-klay-thompson

NEW YORK, Feb. 12 (Xinhua) -- Chinese athletics sportswear company ANTA Thursday announced here they have signed rising NBA star Klay Thompson.

According to ANTA, they already inked the deal with Thompson last year but did not make the deal public until the company finished the KT FIRE sneakers custom-built for Thompson.

After signing the Golden State sharpshooting guard, ANTA now have Rajon Rondo, Kevin Garnett, Chandler Parsons, and Luis Scola representing their brand in NBA.

Thompson will debut in Sunday's NBA All-Star Game in New York's Madison Square Garden.

ANTA's new signing followed their yearly financial report on Wednesday when the company said its 2014 net profit jumped nearly one third on growth in children's lines and e-commerce and the total revenue jumped 22.5 percent year-on-year to 8.92 billion yuan.

Chairman Ding ****hong considered ANTA the first domestic sportswear firm to achieve a turnaround in the sector.

"In the past few years, Chinese sportswear companies all faced with challenges like vague brand image, identical products, over expansion and bad inventory management. After many efforts, Anta is leading the way to achieve a turnaround," said Ding.

Ding now is confident ANTA will have a better performance in 2015.

"Our goal for 2015 is for the total revenue to exceed 10 billion yuan," he said.

like someone said above, let's just hope it doesn't cause any ankle issues in the future.. word to steph wearing those dumb *** hyperfuses

any players in the league signed with li-ning?

pretty sure wade left nike for li-ning, i think evan turner is on their roster too. 

Back
Top Bottom