Plugged Inc Headphones Thread *LAUNCHED* NT DISCOUNT & GIVEAWAY Details Inside

how much were your klipsch? 

$99 with mic, $80 without.

I wear earbuds at work all day. I don't talk to too many people, i'm kinda wired into my work so I needed something that was comfortable to last 8-9 hours a day and was also great sound quality.

I've had them for almost 2 years now, and i still think they're incredible. I bought mine from Bestbuy so I got the 2 year replacement plan and had them replaced once. It was only due to wear and tear though cause like I said I wear them over 8 hours every day so it was worth it. I'll prob cop another fresh pair soon.

I did a lot of research on earbuds at the time and at my price range $150 or less, these were the best i determined.

The real question is whether or not there is a patent leather model in the works.:nerd:

:nerd:

I always gotta support independent, up and coming businesses, man. I wish I had the time/money to start up my own stuff like this.
I'm a professional graphic designer, I work as a creative director but also do freelance on the side. If you need anything pertaining to anything close to graphics, get at me and we can work out a deal! Ask ksteezy whats up!

appreciate it, pm me your e-mail and i'll hit you up

I'll buy a pair friday when I get paid.
Glad to support Nt famb, stay on your grind breh.

They do look like beats and cws are loud for me,but I do need  a good pair of headphones for cheap.

Will be back to post a review. 

thanks man, remember to use code 'TAPTAPPULL' to get the NT discount.

Ah I see. Is that polycarbonate you guys used? I'm an mech engineering student btw thats why I'm curious, not trying to steal your guys idea or anything lol.

yeah, polycarbonate body

Whats the sound quality like on those? :nerd:

not bad at all

you need to promo on the more "hypebeast" sites

patent leather like some said would be crazy clean

or do like a "gum & clear sole" joints would be
nthat.gif

my producers buddys will jump on em quick

Last edited:
not bad at all

you need to promo on the more "hypebeast" sites

patent leather like some said would be crazy clean

or do like a "gum & clear sole" joints would be :nthat:

my producers buddys will jump on em quick

we're going to be sending press releases to more sneaker/fashion outlets in the coming days/weeks so hopefully we'll get stuff posted on the sites you might frequent.

getting more sneaker designs out as well as the more general designs like black/white is something we plan to do as well.

very solid headphones. May have to cop

thanks, be sure to use NT discount code "TAPTAPPULL"

I like the elephant print and at the same time I don't like it if that makes sense. It's cool if I have on my 3's for the day and wear em, but I wouldn't rock them everyday. It does seem like a bit much, despite it being a cool idea. Since you are fooling around with materials that are put on shoes, I agree with Young Triz about that carbon fiber 3M. That sounds kinda hot. I would consider copping, but I do need a review. Just standard procedure as a consumer ochea mayne. Good luck though OP, I think you'll do well.

I like the elephant print and at the same time I don't like it if that makes sense. It's cool if I have on my 3's for the day and wear em, but I wouldn't rock them everyday. It does seem like a bit much, despite it being a cool idea. Since you are fooling around with materials that are put on shoes, I agree with Young Triz about that carbon fiber 3M. That sounds kinda hot. I would consider copping, but I do need a review. Just standard procedure as a consumer ochea mayne. Good luck though OP, I think you'll do well.

yeah i get what you're saying. at the same time, i'm not wearing these matched out head to toe in cement like dalitso might. i wear them w/ vans or anyother sneakers and still get the
from people who understand where the design comes from. gonna start looking into how to get some of these ideas to become reality re: carbon fiber 3m/gum soles/clear soles.

can you put me on the mailing list? Like I said, they look good, but I'd rather have a plain design. Need to see actual reviews first though too.

Last edited:
I too am waiting for a review.

I take music and headphones very seriously. If I'm paying $99 for headphones I'm gonna be taking out with me, they better sound amazing and be durable.

Will wait for reviews on sound quality, because Dre Beats just are not what I want for the price. Quality of sound is the main seller here, and I'll gladly purchase these headphones again and again if they sound good enough.

Strong bass, thick mids, and clear highs are gonna win me over. We'll see :D

OP, I don't know how easy it would be to put into motion, but if the customer could design thier own headphones on some NIkeID type stuff, you'd have a 1 up on beats by dre..

Just throwing that out there..

Any reason why you're using a dual driver configuration? Are both drivers active? Is there a crossover?
I can't even think of any headphone brand making sets with multiple drivers right now...Well there's gaming sets but those all suck :lol:

Back
Top Bottom