Plugged Inc Headphones Thread *LAUNCHED* NT DISCOUNT & GIVEAWAY Details Inside

I love this concept!

Did all of the follows man. Want to cop but I gotta get these funds right 1st. The "NikeiD" idea would be gold. props :pimp:

Yo op I'm aboutta pull the trigger on these 2 questions

Whats the warrenty on them? As far as like a broken driver , not me dropping them and breaking them

How is the sound leak? I get real emo at the gym listening.to the weeknd an ish

Also are the cords fully detachable from the headphones? Or only mid way and lastly is the end output L shaped? Or straight?

ARRGHHHHH

Want to cop, especially great price! I just don't want to walk around with cement printed headphones.

Would love a solid, maybe matte color.

Or any people who custom paint headphones that can do that for me.....
nerd.gif

Would like the red cement pair and get the cement painted all black
This.  Cement print is not my look.

Followed and liked on IG. Sorry, no Facebook.

I like the idea behind this, but will wait till there's a solid color. Like someone said, Matte would be a good look for these. I also didn't read, but are there any reviews on these yet? I'm an audiophile and sound is pretty important to me. BTW, I HATE Beats by Dre headphones :lol:

Awesome concept and i like the shape of em. 

Could do without the all over cement print.

I personally love the cement, I don't like the red. Having an all black colorway would just look like some knock off dres

Appreciate all the feedback so far. A lot of you mentioned the cement print, we def are aiming to have new designs, etc in the near future so be on the lookout.

Man... these look like it'll go BIG in the market. I hope it does! Goodluck OP.

Maybe make a NikeTalk exclusive headphone with our logo.

That'd be dope. Nelson C? Method Man? :nerd:

Will definitely place an order when I get back from my trip.

Appreciate that. "TAPTAPPULL" for 25% off.

I don't care about the pattern so much as the sound. If the sound is good, then I will decide on a pattern/color afterwards. With that said, how is the quality? Is it like Beats? Better? Will I be able to hear the difference between FLAC and V0 or 320 kbps?

You can take a look at our Features and see that we have comparable components to Beats by Dre and Skullcandy headphones. IMO, better because our headphones are tuned so that the bass isn't drowning out everything else.

ARRGHHHHH

Want to cop, especially great price! I just don't want to walk around with cement printed headphones.

Would love a solid, maybe matte color.

Or any people who custom paint headphones that can do that for me..... :nerd:

Would like the red cement pair and get the cement painted all black

If anyone can custom paint headphones.. :nerd:

That's dope. Props to you for getting this far with it.

Thank you man. Good to see some familiar names still around here.

NT IS BEHIND THESE?? I've seen these out on the streets before.
:nthat:
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

:nerd: :lol:

lol @ NT discount code TAPTAPPULL

It was only right.

Yo op I'm aboutta pull the trigger on these 2 questions

Whats the warrenty on them? As far as like a broken driver , not me dropping them and breaking them

How is the sound leak? I get real emo at the gym listening.to the weeknd an ish

1 year warranty on the speaker internals. :lol: @ the gym/The Weeknd comment. If you're blasting the music at full volume, you can expect some sound leak as with most headphones. Appreciate you buying a pair.. make sure to use discount code "TAPTAPPULL" :smokin

Also are the cords fully detachable from the headphones? Or only mid way and lastly is the end output L shaped? Or straight?

Cords are fully detachable from the headphones and the end output is straight.

Followed and liked on IG. Sorry, no Facebook.

I like the idea behind this, but will wait till there's a solid color. Like someone said, Matte would be a good look for these. I also didn't read, but are there any reviews on these yet? I'm an audiophile and sound is pretty important to me. BTW, I HATE Beats by Dre headphones :lol:

Reviews coming soon from a few blogs and the contest winners.

Yeah man for sure.

I was close to buying a pair of SL300's by Ludacris or the RZA Premium by WESC.

But will support my own, if new design comes soon.. im looking to spend nowwwwww!

Just texte dmy boy who custom paints shoes if he can paint headphones.. will see.

What's their impedance?

The dual driver design is quite interesting. Do you have any exploded diagrams?

Yo, got them in the mail last night, boutta give them a test run during my run at the gym

Top service from beganing to start, dude knows how run his business, box comes neatly packaged. I rememeber I bought solos from the monster clerance I got a crushed box and.headphones in a Ziploc smh.

Love the design, although I woulda prefered an all black with cement. These things are built like tanks, seem very durable. Less cheap and plasticy than mysonys or solos, the plush ear pieces sink in your ears, good feeling.

As for the sound quality (I'm no expert) but I love the balance, hes right the bass doesnt drowned out. If your want subwoofer boomy bass in your headphones , I guess dres are for you, the bass on these are more tighter and hit harder as opposed to flutter. The mids are accurate and you often hear things you don't hear with less quality headphones which is always a plus. Highs blend well, im not.gonna say harsh, I gotta put in more miles before I say that.

Well worth the $80 I spent, as opposed to the $120ish they charge for souls, or $180ish for solos. Can't wait to see new colorways

Question for op, do these have a break in period? Or is this full potential out the box?

Also thanks for the goodies

Contest Winners:

Twitter: @JRAlexandero_O

IG: @cockiness

Question for op, do these have a break in period? Or is this full potential out the box?

Also thanks for the goodies

:pimp: thanks for the review, glad you're enjoying them so far. as far as the break-in period, every dynamic driver experiences changes in specific performance over time, especially during the initial use, or "burn-in", period. whether or not a user will even notice these effects however is hard to say as everyone experiences sound differently

also, won't be bumping this until I get Advertiser options sorted out so e-mail me at ash@pluggedinc.com in the meantime.

My review:

I flat out LOVE them! They are very comfortable, lightweight yet very durable.

Sound wise, the levels are great. No need for me to balance out everything. Great bass levels with clarity which is. important. The mids are great, highs aren't overpowering and the lows are low enough. It's definitely a great pair of over the ear headphones. Only thing I have to say and I know you guys have heard it is to offer more colorways. Even going with the "Nike iD concept" because its different and your product is great enough to warrant that type of exposure.

I give them a 4.5/5 overall. I wish you guys much success for real! Oh and they ship hella quick too :pimp:

Heads up: discount code "TAPTAPPULL" for $25 off expires tomorrow at 11:59EST

Thanks to everyone who purchased so far

Heads up: discount code "TAPTAPPULL" for $25 off expires tomorrow at 11:59EST

Thanks to everyone who purchased so far

any other colorways? looking for something more simple and not flashy.

Back
Top Bottom