Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

People seem to be complaing alot about this game...if it were to have the actual battle sytem majority of ppl would be losing.

I mean..a few days ago someone in here argued articuno was the best and posted

Ice beam
Blizzard
Drill peck
Sky attack

As a moveset :lol:

People seem to be complaing alot about this game...if it were to have the actual battle sytem majority of ppl would be losing.

I mean..a few days ago someone in here argued articuno was the best and posted

Ice beam
Blizzard
Drill peck
Sky attack

As a moveset :lol:

What moveset would you suggest?

Mannnnn...get out of here with that Gen IV stuff. We only stick to Gen 1 here :lol:

And servers were back up for me 10 min ago.

What moveset would you suggest?
I'm gonna put on my pokemon nerd
That move set is garbage for many reasons. 1 there's no coverage. You've got 2 ice moves and 2 flying moves. Meaning you're at a disadvantage if your opponent throws out pokemon that resists those types it's a wrap. Movesets are all about coverage. Not everything has to be an attacking move. Also ice beam over blizzard because it has more accuracy and more PP.

For aricuno im a fan of the roost+substitute+mind reader+sheer cold Combo

Last edited:
Yep, a lot of pokemon aren't even worth using at the higher levels.

I'm a fan of making lower tier pokemon work for me. Some weaker pokemon become relevant because of an ability and item combination. Case in point, Murkrow. One of the most disrupting pokemon in the game. I used to battle with constantly. Renders sweepers useless.

While on the subject of movesets
I use to be a pure attacker back in the day no buffs just Power
Charizard
Flamethrower
Double Kick or seismic toss
Dig
Slash
And a Leftover to recover energy

Now I see that you need have moves like recover or protect
Hypnosis etc etc

New squad after cashing in my candies
sick.gif

For you Arcanine owners... Is a 437cp Growlithe worth evolving or wait it out?

I have a 330 eevee that I don't want to evolve but I haven't come up with anything higher in days.

While on the subject of movesets
I use to be a pure attacker back in the day no buffs just Power
Charizard
Flamethrower
Double Kick or seismic toss
Dig
Slash
And a Leftover to recover energy

Now I see that you need have moves like recover or protect
Hypnosis etc etc

Got so much complex with the split of physical moves and special moves. Charizards special attack is high enough to run special moves like flame thrower and solar beam but with Charizards attack being the way it is I wouldn't feel safe running physical moves without a boosting move like dragon dance or belly drum.

Last edited:
For you Arcanine owners... Is a 437cp Growlithe worth evolving or wait it out?

I have a 330 eevee that I don't want to evolve but I haven't come up with anything higher in days.
476 is my top growlith, and it's the very first one I got. In fact, back when I got it, it was my highest cp mon. Thing I've noticed is that when I stick all my best mon in gyms, I have only trash left to attack gyms.

Got so much complex with the split of physical moves and special moves. Charizards special attack is high enough to run special moves like flame thrower and solar beam but with Charizards attack being the way it is I wouldn't feel safe running physical moves without a boosting move like dragon dance or belly drum.

Maaan I thought I could take out anyone back in the day with those moves
Then I learned it's some calculated players in this game
That can do damage and even stop the legendaries right in their tracks

If a battle system comes about
I'm not making those same old move mistakes

Back
Top Bottom