Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Finally saw a ******* Squirtle & this ******* game crashes on me

Yeah, not trying having that happen to you at least 5 times a day? Imagine that happens when you try catching something like a Blastoise?

THIS is why I see myself not playing after awhile. Niantic needs to roll up their sleeves and seriously fix these issues.

It's been pretty damn good the last week or so for me.

This is the first time I missed out on something good.

Finally saw a ******* Squirtle & this ******* game crashes on me

That's how I missed out on a bulbasaur by rockefeller center 
mean.gif

I think for the game to hold my attention long term, they'll have to change up the spawning system.

If they built a time of day schedule for when more Pokémon spawned, it would motivate me to keep the game up after I get my charizard

Like it's cool that pidgey, the bugs, rattata and all those other common annoying ones pop up. That's their purpose, to be common. But if they were to make more uncommon and even rarer types pop up throughout the day on a more consistent basis, it would be better.

Like if I know Pikachu or Squirtle would be at the city part around noon, on my day off I would hit the park. Or if I knew Ghastly was around graveyards/old historic landmarks at night, I would pass by to try and catch one, at night.

Having special events where you can catch high level Pokémon would be dope where I could go catch a Charizard or Dragonite on Pokémon Go weekend at a high level. But only for that weekend. Then it would go back to being a bit harder to find.

I think the game would be a lot better if there are groups of people (you know there are) and they see a Pokemon .... Who ever catches it first gets it. Whats the point of having massed see a snorlax and everyone on that group got it? Finders keeper.

I think the game would be a lot better if there are groups of people (you know there are) and they see a Pokemon .... Who ever catches it first gets it. Whats the point of having massed see a snorlax and everyone on that group got it? Finders keeper.

That would make it worse!

NYC would be a warzone. No way this happens.

I think for the game to hold my attention long term, they'll have to change up the spawning system.

If they built a time of day schedule for when more Pokémon spawned, it would motivate me to keep the game up after I get my charizard

Like it's cool that pidgey, the bugs, rattata and all those other common annoying ones pop up. That's their purpose, to be common. But if they were to make more uncommon and even rarer types pop up throughout the day on a more consistent basis, it would be better.

Like if I know Pikachu or Squirtle would be at the city part around noon, on my day off I would hit the park. Or if I knew Ghastly was around graveyards/old historic landmarks at night, I would pass by to try and catch one, at night.

Having special events where you can catch high level Pokémon would be dope where I could go catch a Charizard or Dragonite on Pokémon Go weekend at a high level. But only for that weekend. Then it would go back to being a bit harder to find.

I have to agree. No matter where I'm at in the city or outside of it, it's rare that I run into an uncommon Pokemon. Zubat, Pidgey, Caterpie, Drowzee are all I see everywhere. I see the silhouette of Fearow every now and then but always too far away. But I'm sure the NY and Cali cats run into all of em all the time.

You already *****ing about what you get now :lol:

roll.gif

Thats a stabbing waiting to happen

I have to get over the wartortle though bc I fought Nidoking in the wild 

My app is currently crashing and at the same time my 10k egg hatched.

Luckily I didnt lose it. It was a Magmar with mad candy. I pushed it up to 900+CP before I ran out of dust.

And my app still wont open as I just used a lucky egg to transfer evolve pokemon. smh

Back
Top Bottom