Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Alright, update complete (had to manually uninstall and install the new APK).

One minute in, I'm actually liking it. Load screens went by a lot faster compared to old version. Not as fast as I'd like, but not forever-long like before. Tracking system was already broken (everything showed three footprints regardless), so taking that away makes no difference. They really need to fix that, though...
Yeah, it's actually not so bad.

Not sure if there was another update either, but catching pokemon isn't as difficult as I had read (knock on wood).

So far, just the text is blah, but that's splitting hairs.

WELP! no way to play unless you update lol

Anyway, i found the catch rate so random now. How i can't catch a 100+ mon with ultraballs but i can catch 1500+ mon with regular pokeball :lol:

Last edited:
Is there a way to adjust the volume in the app? I usually play on my morning jog and the sound effects are super loud compared to the podcast/ music I'm listening to.

If I can't catch em cruising around, I might as well hang this game up. This game had the capacity to be the greatest ever. Now it's the biggest disappointment.

Think I'm done with this game. All the level 30 plus bots are benefiting at the gyms. All the updates won't effect them. Was fun the last couple of weeks though.

I don't know if I can wait until level 20 to evolve these mons.

Also 6 2k eggs now hatched...3 Zubats, Caterpie, Pidgey, and Charmander :stoneface:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom