Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

This game has bots now too smh

I don't feel as bad now that my Gyardos has Dragon Breath and Twister :lol:

Yeah that squad I posted is mine, and it's botted :lol:. As you can see I don't take any gyms with it though. Wouldn't be fun to me/fair to the people who play legit. With yesterday's update Niantic changed the way the API operates though, so all bots are currently inoperable.

Salute to all you guys playing legit with deep squads :nthat:.

I fought a pigeot twice to level up a gym and put my guy there... That hurricane attack :wow:

Those who go a little extensive on their evolving...

I have a magnemite at 492 and IVs show it's a great pokemon, however, the one at 469 is solid (and has better attacks), yet it's only good.

Which of the two would you evolve? This applies to other pokemon as well.
did a batch evolve earlier and i noticed most of the 90%+ IVs that i evolved turned out to be pretty subpar. some of the next form resulted in like 52% IV.
sick.gif
eyes.gif
i thought IVs stayed the same even after evo. only cp and moves varied.

Name trick still works. After renaming make sure you force close the app and that it saves the name. Only way I've had success.

If you rename and then evolve without restarting the game I've had it not work.
didn't work for me...
mean.gif
cause it only works the first time i think. after that its all luck/random. so im thinking some people after their first try named the pokemon again, and got lucky with the evo so they still think it works everytime.

^ Yeah IV's are static, they don't change. The calculator might've had a range of possible IV's and they ended up being on the lower end of the spectrum after refining.

In order to get the strongest evolution possible, do you guys max out the CP first before evolving?

In order to get the strongest evolution possible, do you guys max out the CP first before evolving?
Evolve first, then power up. If you power up before hand, then evolve and get a trash moveset, you just wasted all that Stardust/candies. Also, pre-evolution CP has nothing to do with the max possible CP for that particular Pokemon. It'll reach the same max CP when fully leveled/powered up whether you power it up before evolving or not.

Still level 9. I need to get on the grind.

I'm 15 and i has taken me forever to get there and struggling to get to 16. Barely any Pokemon in my town, always run into the same ones smh and they are still far and few in between. Need to head to SF or something for a day haha.

I still haven't found a Dragonite in the wild. Found Dragonair several times (havent been able to catch one yet).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom