Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Probably my best day in Pokemon Go so far, yesterday:

Continued my Exeggcute and Eevee collections

Grabbed my first and second Oddishes

Saw my first Pikachu, but it ran away 
frown.gif

Saw and caught my first Dratini, Pinsir, and Poliwhirl (haven't seen a Poliwag, lol)

(EDIT: Forgot to mention that I hatched my first egg!)

I've had the app for just over a week and am level 8. I don't consider myself to be a power user; just having fun.

Last edited:
How exactly does using bots work with this game? and then what is the purpose if you're not going to use your mons for fighting? Apparently there's a guy here at like level 36 with a 3100cp dragonite taking over gyms here in Chicago..

sidenote: on yelp you can search for places by whether there's a pokestop nearby lol

Like any bot in an RPG game, its a program that plays the game for you.
You can program a bot to automate pretty much anything and its all done with cpu power

Like any bot in an RPG game, its a program that plays the game for you.
You can program a bot to automate pretty much anything and its all done with cpu power

So the bot could theoretically go to ever pokestop, catch every pokemon in sight all for you? No wonder people are getting to these obscenely high levels.

View media item 2123123
This was at a gym in LA yesterday. Wonder if the got it in a legit fashion [emoji]128064[/emoji]

He could've been to Asia for all we know. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt. He's not even in a high level.

Besides, spoofing continents is a quick way to get banned :lol:

^ You tell the bot a GPS location to start at, tell it how fast you want to walk, tell it how far of a radius you want it to travel, and it hits every Pokestop in that radius as well as catches the Pokemon it encounters.

There's more to it than that, but it's that simple. You ca probably get an account to level 30 in a few hours with a really aggressive setup.

Last edited:
^ You tell the bot a GPS location to start at, tell it how fast you want to walk, tell it how far of a radius you want it to travel, and it hits every Pokestop in that radius as well as catches the Pokemon it encounters.

There's more to it than that, but it's that simple. You ca probably get an account to level 30 in a few hours with a really aggressive setup.

Sounds so tempting :lol:

Depending on how sophisticated the bot is, it can be programmed to only catch ultra rares, catch everything, level up fast or all.
Thats why I roll my eyes when niantic blames pokevision for server issues when you have thousands of bots constantly scanning and inputting data into their servers.
And this is why trading can potentially become a problem and thats why games like diablo 3 dont allow trading anymore.
Bots screws up the ingame economy and legit players cant keep up with that.
The soft ban is a joke because it gives cheaters no reason to stop cheating.
Any game that I know of instantly perma bans you if you are caught cheating.
Some developers dont care about cheaters because they can actually make more money from cheaters but in Niantic's care, cheaters will cause them to lose money and they have to do something about it

None of them are working right now :lol:. They need to be redeveloped because Niantic changed the way the API communicates with the client.

Pokémon GOVerified account
‏@PokemonGoApp
Trainers, a new bug affecting throw accuracy increases the odds of escape and omits the XP bonus. We are working on a fix, stay tuned...

Duh...

Pokémon GOVerified account
‏@PokemonGoApp
Trainers, a new bug affecting throw accuracy increases the odds of escape and omits the XP bonus. We are working on a fix, stay tuned...

Duh...

No ****. :rofl:

A weedle busted out of 7 pokeballs on me today. Low level too :lol:

Ever since the new update, the average number of ultraballs in my inventory has been reduced to half of what it was before the update

^ ^ ^

It's crowd sourced, how accurate is it?

What prevents others from posting BS mons spawning?

Pretty accurate for me. Caught multiple Squirtles last night and today. Also took me to a pikachu nest

I had two Pidgeys in a row stuntin on me yesterday- between the two of them, they probably used 10 pokeballs (after that trouble, I wasn't gonna leave w/o capturing their *****!)... I was considering giving up on Pidgey farming, if that was how things were gonna be post-update, but then the next five Pidgeys since then went down like normal. I nicknamed the one I wasted the most balls on "Cranky" 
laugh.gif

Probably my best day in Pokemon Go so far, yesterday:

Continued my Exeggcute and Eevee collections

Grabbed my first and second Oddishes

Saw my first Pikachu, but it ran away 
frown.gif

Saw and caught my first Dratini, Pinsir, and Poliwhirl (haven't seen a Poliwag, lol)

I've had the app for just over a week and am level 8. I don't consider myself to be a power user; just having fun.
Oh! Just realized I forgot to include that I hatched my first egg yesterday!! I got a CP111 Seel from a 5k egg. That may not sound that great, but I haven't seen any in my area, so I'm just going to chalk it up as one more Pokemon to add to my Dex.

Also, finally caught that bulbasaur that's been creepin on me the last few days 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
How can i play from the comfort of my couch or bed on a android phone without hacking my phone? I ruptured my achilles tendon on sunday so i cant go out and play for a while :frown:

Back
Top Bottom