Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Saw this on my sightings and hopped over to th GO radar to see where it was at. Joint was across the street from my house by a park but was despawning in 2 minutes. I sprinted over there to only see this [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

View media item 2138898

Hatched 1 2k and 2 10k eggs.

Charmander, chansey (first one) and dratini (with enough candies to evolve)

Happy with the result :pimp:

Omg
I am so sick to my stomach right now. Easily the worst moment for me in this game. Worse than getting Pinsir from a 10k egg.
Getting those pikachu candies was not easy at all

So I guess the Eeveeloutions naming doesn't work more than once just wasted my perfect Eevee and 90%+ into a Flareon/Jolteon respectively.

Last edited:
All my friends are getting nice stuff at lower levels I can't find anything... Finally got enough bulbasur candies and my venasaur gets a weak move set 7 and 55 he sucked in a gym vs a same level slowbro this game is getting to me

All my friends are getting nice stuff at lower levels I can't find anything... Finally got enough bulbasur candies and my venasaur gets a weak move set 7 and 55 he sucked in a gym vs a same level slowbro this game is getting to me

And this is why regardless of level and CP I always catch any magicarp, charmander, squirtel, bulbasaur, or anything that I'd want to evolve later. Straight up fro the candies. You never know what will or won't turn out like crap.

Back
Top Bottom