Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Last edited:
The higher level you get, these rats and birds be dippin with quickness. Tell me how a pidgetto 248 brushes off 2 reg, 2 great, and 2 berries yet a pikachu 495 is caught with a berry n great. :smh:

Evo farming is now much more tedious. :lol:

Last edited:
It feels like the hype died down for this
mean.gif
"...the game peaked at just under 40 million weekly average users (players who played the game at least once a week) in the United States in July. Since then, Pokemon Go's user base has dropped to just over 30 million, for a 22.7% drop."

http://comicbook.com/2016/08/19/pokemon-go-has-lost-over-twenty-percent-of-its-us-userbase/
The higher level you get, these rats and birds be dippin with quickness. Tell me how a pidgetto 248 brushes off 2 reg, 2 great, and 2 berries yet a pikachu 495 is caught with a berry n great. 
mean.gif

Evo farming is now much more tedious. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Did some evolution, my Gyrados has dragon pulse as his power move..Le Sigh.
better than twister 
mean.gif

i couldnt eem sleep letting 400 candies give me that ****

Lol and why are yall surprised the hype is dying? Its a game just like any else.

Mogs still playing angry brids and candy crush?

Last edited:
Earthquake is 100
I got one with hyperbeam.. 120 damage
pimp.gif
Damage per Second (DPS) is about the same for those two- 24.0 for Hyper Beam and 23.8 for Earthquake.
Finally got something useful from a 10k egg. Weak Body Slam tho
Body Slam seems weak at only 40, but it's actually better than Earthquake and Hyper Beam at 25.6 DPS.

http://www.pokemongodb.net/2016/07/pokemon-moves-sorted-by-damage-per.html

Last edited:
How long were you playing before you landed a 10k egg?

Im about to hit level 21 and havent had a single one.

I'm lvl 20 and have had 4 hatched, I have a fifth one now chilling that I refuse to put in an incubator to save me from the heartache lol. My first one came when I was in the single digit levels.

One of my first egg was a 10k

I hatched about 7. Nothing that nice (2 evee, 2 jynx, 1 scyther, 1 hitmonlee, 1 hitmonchan)

I have 3 right now. 2 about to hatch

Last edited:

If you only using one egg at a time it's hard to get 10k eggs ... Gotta use like 4 at a time to have better luck at the pokestops

I used my accumulated coins from the gym battles and just exchanged them for like 5 incubators and just hatched six of the 2Ks I had and after all those hatched, the following six eggs I got were 3 5k and 3 10k.

Almost all of my eggs the past couple weeks have been 5k. All I really want are 2k to get a shot at more starters since (besides bulbasaur) they are so rare, here... I actually had a 10k when I started the game and another within a few days of that, and only maybe one other 10k (maybe not, can't remember).

Hoping for Snorlax and Lapras, got two in the oven right now. Got a Magmar from my first one. 

Back
Top Bottom