Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I seen 2 butterfrees in the wild. Only caught 1 after like 20 balls and berries. I let the second one go because they're a pain in the *** to catch lol.

Encountered a CP1382 Slowbro. Highest wild encounter so far. Catch it then get it appraised...

"may not be great in battle, but I still like it!" :smh:

Encountered a CP1382 Slowbro. Highest wild encounter so far. Catch it then get it appraised...

"may not be great in battle, but I still like it!" :smh:

That is pretty standard.

I have yet to encounter a high cp wild 'mon that didn't have sub-par IV levels. The cp1715 Muk I caught has 35% IV.

:lol: at the dudes using stardust. You guys are going to end up catching the same CP mon you just wasted dust on in a couple levels

You can only catch a Pokémon up to the level you're at, and this maxes out at 30.

Example: You're level 15, you can catch up to a level 15 pokemon. However, you can catch a level 15 with 100% IVs (that Pokemons' potential). Even though you caught this Pokémon at level 15, since he has 100% IVs he can still be the strongest possible pokemon at his given level (you need to continue stardusting him to max). The problem with a level 15 Pokémon is it'll require around 300k stardust to level this one Pokémon to max level (40)

Example 2: You're max level, level 40, the highest level Pokémon that you can catch in the wild is 30. Hatch is level 20 Pokémon, even if you're level 40.

At least you guys have a Gyarados and a Venausur.

I have no Dragonite, no Venausaur, no Blastoise, no Charizard, no Gyarados, no Lapras, no Alakazam, no Gengar, etc...

I am getting by the damn cheese Vaporeon :lol:

I'm glad I'm not the only one :lol:......:smh:

It sucks living in rural areas.

Guess the high level play is to use coins on lucky eggs to level up quicker, or incubators to hatch more eggs???
Best way to catch high IV mons?
Still haven't spent a cent on this game and don't plan on doing so.

Back
Top Bottom