Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Mayor of Toronto got a bunch of Pokestops removed at my go-to spot :smh:

Yo shout out to you though. Went to that Ferry Landing and it was LIT.

:nthat:  You catch anything good? 
Not really, just a bunch of stuff I already had. A few Dratini, Squirtle, Weezing, and a ton of commons. I wasn't there for long though. Maybe an hour at most.

Caught my first and only Snorlax outside a banh mi shop in Chinatown. Place had $2.50 banh mis. Dope as hell.

What if the location of trainers battling a gym showed up on other user's maps... I mean, Niantic's not gonna do it, but might add an interesting element.

ALL MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN AMSWERED!!!!! I thought it would never happen. I had so many doubts, I was ready to give up. So many times i told
Myself it would all work out, only to never see the light at the end of the tunnel. Well I finally did it you sons a *******. I finally caught this bastard. First time he's ever shown up on my nearby screen. 1 ultra ball, 1 raspberry. The rest is history

View media item 2145548
I was type furious right before this because my egg just hatched me a krabby, like the crap that always hatches for me. Then the snorgawd blessed me with his presence. Thank you all for your support and God bless.
View media item 2145552
And another thing for those who might be down in the dumps: keep your head up, miracles can happen. You can catch that elusive mon that's been ducking you, you just have to stay positive and never give up. Never give up, never surrender. You can do anything you put your mind to. I come from a very rural area, with next to zero mons to choose from, and look at me now.

Makes safety a bigger issue I think. It would help if you knew someone on the same team was raising the level so you could assist.

^Saw that on my radar while I was driving, no way I could possibly stop :lol:, oh well.

That's one strong *** one too, what level are you?

When I battle, it uses AR, how do I turn that off? It wasn't like that before, but AR suddenly turned on.

^Right on, appreciate it.

Some notable evolves I'll be making in the near future: Blastoise, a second Gyrados, Dragonite, Arcanine, second Nidoqueen, Alakazam, and second Slowbro.

YOU IN THE STATES? ^^^

I gave into the running to the pokemon bs in Central Park never again lol. 

Last edited:
just did a lil farming..Didn't know one of the parks I go to became a nest lol
Name of the park
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom