Police Brutality Discussion & Solutions...

The graduation is one but the killing is another. 99% of us on this forum have done something our school faculty told us not do to.

But are you saying he SHOULD HAVE been killed instead of filing a Restraining Order against him?
I'm NOT saying he should have been killed, but he definitely shouldn't have gone back to that man's house.

Last edited:
Yea I shot my neighbors dog because he couldn't stop barking and waking up my newborn in the middle of the night. That dog kept messing around so he found out. 🤷‍♂️

Yea my neighbors kids keep kicking their soccer ball across my fence. The next time that kids hops the fence to come get his ball, I'll kill him. Keep messing around in my backyard, they'll find out.

Wrong. Resorting/defaulting to killing someone as your first physical action is Not the way. Theres certain steps and procedures to handling or de-escalate a situation. Some require, quick reactions some don't.

190 ways that killing could have been avoided. But nah, your implying he deserved to find out that consequence in the most harsh way possible from "messing around."

Yea you're right. My bad.

Yea I shot my neighbors dog because he couldn't stop barking and waking up my newborn in the middle of the night. That dog kept messing around so he found out. 🤷‍♂️

Yea my neighbors kids keep kicking their soccer ball across my fence. The next time that kids hops the fence to come get his ball, I'll kill him. Keep messing around in my backyard, they'll find out.

Wrong. Resorting/defaulting to killing someone as your first physical action is Not the way. Theres certain steps and procedures to handling or de-escalate a situation. Some require, quick reactions some don't.

190 ways that killing could have been avoided. But nah, your implying he deserved to find out that consequence in the most harsh way possible from "messing around."

Yea you're right. My bad.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure Fam.

Also,

More than one thing can be true at the same time.

Should he have been killed? No.

Should he have ignored the warning that he would be killed? No.

The difference is that had he not ignored the warning (cause), he would not have been shot (effect).

Most folks don't get warnings.

Those that are lucky enough to get one, and still decide to ignore it...

i-dont-know.gif

If that dude had a problem with the teen visiting his home, he should've kept his daughter in check. She's the one who kept opening the front door.

The teen WAS bold to go back after being warned, but anyone who sides with the father has a few screws loose.

If that dude had a problem with the teen visiting his home, he should've kept his daughter in check. She's the one who kept opening the front door.

The teen WAS bold to go back after being warned, but anyone who sides with the father has a few screws loose.
How is saying he was BOLD to go back any different than saying he shouldn't have gone back? Imo it's the same.

Last edited:
How is saying he was BOLD to go back any different than saying he shouldn't have gone back? Imo it's the same.
Did I say it wasn't? None of that justifies him getting shot in the back because the daughter invited the guy in. The father should've directed his anger towards his daughter since she didn't respect him enough to keep people he doesn't welcome inside his home.

Did I say it wasn't? None of that justifies him getting shot in the back because the daughter invited the guy in. The father should've directed his anger towards his daughter since she didn't respect him enough to keep people he doesn't welcome inside his home.
None of it was meant to justify him getting shot. Staying away from that situation is the best thing to do, let them work it out.

We DO NOT live in a democracy & the longer we continue to act as if the right or the left give two ****s about the citizens of this country the worse off we will be.

Last edited:
This story is so ****ed up...

Even more ****ed up they only got 5 years for criminal trespass, sexual assault, assault with a deadly weapon, and hate crime. Hopefully they get all the above the entire 5 years they are locked up.

And in other news...

17 year old commits suicide because of some Nigerian scammers... they actually extradited them and are facing 30 years. Lol

Last edited:
Citizens have the right to refuse a "random bag check" IAW the 4th amendment.

"Probable Cause" is the opposite of "Random".

Back
Top Bottom