Police Brutality Discussion & Solutions...

It’s all a cash grab bruh. There’s always a mole in our community. That’s just how it is. Bribe them fools with money and that’s that.

These days it ain't even all about the money, some of these people just want that "seat at the table"

they don't want black liberation, they want fairer assimilation.

they do work tho, that's not up for debate. they work when instituted.

1674921890147.png

19 outta 51 states. still a lot more to go.
Not looking into it throughly but we just said there’s differences for local and state. So even though the state may have or have not come out with something dosent mean local units haven’t implemented their own. Especially for these special units. But I should change my statement to some as opposed to most. My bad

We have been seeing police lynchings on a monthly basis for damn near a decade now... if someone says they don't believe it or its exaggerated they have no intensions of ever believing it

Not sure about you, but I don't watch most of them and I imagine most people are like that.

and we all know Faux has a different set of stuff they show on their "news"

Not sure about you, but I don't watch most of them and I imagine most people are like that.

and we all know Faux has a different set of stuff they show on their "news"

I would hope so, but i think some people are kinda programmed to seek out traumatic ****.

F5E3F085-1CA2-469D-8452-C5BB14C579D1.jpeg

Smh!

He’s going to burn once they convict him

Really waiting to see if there's any truth to this. I saw someone randomly post it on TikTok so I didn't take it seriously.

But if true, that would be a whole new ballgame. If they can prove that he purposely targeted Tyre because of jealousy to batter him then I wonder if it becomes 1st degree murder instead of 2nd which is what he's charged with now.

Going to be interesting to see how premeditation plays into this. His defense will argue he did not intend to murder Tyre but what happens if you plan to batter someone and they end up dying because of it... crazy.

Really waiting to see if there's any truth to this. I saw someone randomly post it on TikTok so I didn't take it seriously.

But if true, that would be a whole new ballgame. If they can prove that he purposely targeted Tyre because of jealousy to batter him then I wonder if it becomes 1st degree murder instead of 2nd which is what he's charged with now.

Going to be interesting to see how premeditation plays into this. His defense will argue he did not intend to murder Tyre but what happens if you plan to batter someone and they end up dying because of it... crazy.
Regardless, all of them are going to burn.

Word is the dude had shot in their direction. I suppose it would be wrong to think it's a shame he missed.

Word is the dude had shot in their direction. I suppose it would be wrong to think it's a shame he missed.

Yeah, I saw the footage. The dude was trying to talk to the cops while driving away. As the officers were driving away, the guy did a negligent discharge hitting the ground and one actually hitting the police side lamp on the A pillar On the driver side. That’s why those officers on that footage did what they did. All of this was justified. Surprised they did t empty a clip on him.

even in the UFC youre not allowed to kick to the head if a man has his hands on the ground, let alone kick him twice

If he was a black man it would've been a video of him being shot and killed.
paw patrol cops gave that white guy a chance at living life with his reckless behavior.

those cops remind me of the cops that ran around in my neighborhood we called them the green team because they wore all green tactical gear they would walk the streets at night and jack up anyone who looks suspicious

but damn man im tired of seeing all these police killings. i get it they had to release the video but at this point its like they want a riot to happen because they can justify having a police force and arresting more people over the weekend.

i agree on peaceful protest but man how many protest we going to have aint nothing going to change with how the police interact with us civilians only thing thats going to have to change is how we react to our police officers as civilians, at the end of the day im trying to go home just like tyre which is why i couldnt understand why he would not give them his hands.

leave all that fighting and arguing for the judge doing all that in the street with a police officer you might not make it to see the judge and im sure the officer is going to go home to his family while you all beat up in a hospital or dead.

im not no comply and do as you told and everything will be ok which is not true can point to alot of cases where that happened like Philando, but i will say complying you have a better chance of making it home.

and i know alot of you in here are smart enough to know these are police tactics to get you to run, they pulled up on tyre all aggressive and he ended up running same tactic they used on kids hanging out on the block pull up fast with the sirens blazing to see who run from the block. Stop giving these cops a reason to chase and escalate these situations.

RIP

good listen at 16:20 guy at the end touched on what I was speaking on seeing this is the police brutality discussion thread I thought it would be beneficial to try to explain why those cops pulled up on tyre like that. These cops are trying to pull up on you and have you react some type of way so they can have a reason to escalate the situation

when you run into cops you got to treat it like a life or death situation and don't allow a rush of emotions cause you to do something that plays into the cops hand

I dont think there is a single poster in here who is saying this is justified

The origins of modern-day policing can be traced back to the "Slave Patrol." The earliest formal slave patrol was created in the Carolinas in the early 1700s with one mission: to establish a system of terror and squash slave uprisings with the capacity to pursue, apprehend, and return runaway slaves to their owners.

Whitlock / Fox News:

If those slave women in the 1700s would have just gotten married, raised their slave children to respect authority/give their slave masters the proper respect, and kept them from running away - we wouldn't have these problems today.

Man I swear... what good are these officers when they have to resort to shooting an amputee? Don’t these buffoons carry tasers and nightsticks? I’m pretty sure I could’ve defended myself with a broom or a mop. Huntington police are dicks though, not surprised.

Back
Top Bottom