Police kill dog in front of owner for nothing.

Dog sure didnt deserve that he was just trying to protect his owner and wasnt even being overly aggressive.

On another note the reason why he drew the attention of the cops was not just because he was filming its that he was continuoulsy antagonizing them by yelling things at them etc. If he was using any profanity cops are quick to throw down the disorderly conduct. When will people learn antagonizing cops will lead to nothing but trouble. In this instance it cost his dog its life. The cops woulda kept handling whatever business they were doing looks like they were serving some kind of warrant.

I saw multiple people out there filming and the only one who was bothered was the one who was yelling things at them. Maybe he shoulda of minded his own business and his dog would be alive today.

Also it was the cops fault the dog lunged at him because the cop was reaching for his leash.

Damn was that necessary? Your dog is your best friend and will always have your back. Sad the cop had to use deadly force. And you can be sure nothing happens to that cop.

I hate nothing more than over aggressive police on a power trip and was ready to come in this post blasting the pigs... but after watching the video, I honestly feel the shooting was justified. That dog was obviously not happy about his owner being cuffed and the dog seemed to be trying to make up it's mind if it was going to attack or not. The police didn't know what the dog was capable of, so.... yeah.

Heart breaking for the pup though. Dude was stupid for poppin' off at the lip. He didn't deserve to be arrested, but not sure what else he expected to happen. Won't get into regurgitating Alex Jones speeches about the police state we're currently living in, just feeling bad for the dog now.

u guys r using the owners actions as justification for what the cop did to the dog.  obviously the owner was an idiot but the cop didnt need to shoot a 60 pound animal to protect his life.  his life was not in danger at all in that situation.  everyone there was capable of overpowering that dog by themselves, and if there too ***** for that than they have pepper spray and a buton.  instead they seen the stage was set for a show and decided to  use too much force for a situation that doesnt even call for it.  thats like trying to putt with a driver.  

Common sense right here! I applaud you!

I am watching that video in the beginning and to me it's not an aggressive dog. I have dealt with large breeds like bullies, rots, and dobermans so to me it's all about how you approach the animal. These cops with their automatic machine guns are that afraid of a dog where they need to use deadly force? Seriously? Mail carriers deal with more aggressive dogs that then and they don't carry AR-15s.

Cops didn't need to cuff, and roughed him up knowing there's a big dog barking in a car and could possibly escape! Stupid incompetent cops didn't do their jobs properly... point blank PERIOD! You're there as a peace officer and knew he had a dog, knew the public was out video recording everything, yet they decided, let's harassed this trouble maker right there and then, without analyzing the situation clearly!

And the dog dying isn't the main point here. This is about TRIGGER HAPPY COPS that are using deadly force regardless if it's justified or not. Do any of you guys remember the LAPD shooting up two trucks this past Feb in search of Dorner? One of the trucks had two ladies delivering newspapers.

View media item 478888
Guess what the outcome was on that incident? 4.2 million dollar settlement paid by us LA taxpayers and what happened to the police involved?
http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...hooting-settlement-newspaper-carriers-get-4-3

Both shootings involving Torrance and Los Angeles police remain under investigation. The eight LAPD officers involved remain assigned to nonfield duties, Los Angeles police Cmdr. Andrew Smith said.
"While this potential settlement may conclude the civil action in this matter, it in no way impacts the department's ongoing investigation," Smith said in a statement. "The department has yet to make any determination as to the propriety of each officer's actions, or any potential discipline related to this use-of-force incident. "

^:smh: @ Still getting PAID for screwing up.

Last edited:
I love these in retrospect comments when a cop handles business the way he saw fit at the time. The dog was free to do whatever the hell it wanted. I suppose the cop could've waited for animal control and hope the dog doesn't freak out an bite anyone. Dog was loose with his owner in cuffs that is a volatile situation and the cop did what he had to shrugs. Sad the dog had to pay for his owners stupidity.

Maybe cops should be required to use tranquilizer guns?
Lol?  You're just giving the cop a free pass to use his gun whenever he wants.  All he has to say was "I saw fit at the time."  How old are you?

Maybe cops should be held accountable for shooting animals.  I GUARANTEE you had shooting an animal carried the same consequences as shooting a human being, that cop would've thought twice before shooting the dog.  And if that's the case, then the cop is obviously showing a lack of care for the well being of others and should lose his job...

u guys r using the owners actions as justification for what the cop did to the dog.  obviously the owner was an idiot but the cop didnt need to shoot a 60 pound animal to protect his life.  his life was not in danger at all in that situation.  everyone there was capable of overpowering that dog by themselves, and if there too ***** for that than they have pepper spray and a buton.  instead they seen the stage was set for a show and decided to  use too much force for a situation that doesnt even call for it.  thats like trying to putt with a driver.  

Common sense right here! I applaud you!

I am watching that video in the beginning and to me it's not an aggressive dog. I have dealt with large breeds like bullies, rots, and dobermans so to me it's all about how you approach the animal. These cops with their automatic machine guns are that afraid of a dog where they need to use deadly force? Seriously? Mail carriers deal with more aggressive dogs that then and they don't carry AR-15s.

Cops didn't need to cuff, and roughed him up knowing there's a big dog barking in a car and could possibly escape! Stupid incompetent cops didn't do their jobs properly... point blank PERIOD! You're there as a peace officer and knew he had a dog, knew the public was out video recording everything, yet they decided, let's harassed this trouble maker right there and then, without analyzing the situation clearly!

And the dog dying isn't the main point here. This is about TRIGGER HAPPY COPS that are using deadly force regardless if it's justified or not. Do any of you guys remember the LAPD shooting up two trucks this past Feb in search of Dorner? One of the trucks had two ladies delivering newspapers.

View media item 478888
Guess what the outcome was on that incident? 4.2 million dollar settlement paid by us LA taxpayers and what happened to the police involved?
http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...hooting-settlement-newspaper-carriers-get-4-3

Both shootings involving Torrance and Los Angeles police remain under investigation. The eight LAPD officers involved remain assigned to nonfield duties, Los Angeles police Cmdr. Andrew Smith said.
"While this potential settlement may conclude the civil action in this matter, it in no way impacts the department's ongoing investigation," Smith said in a statement. "The department has yet to make any determination as to the propriety of each officer's actions, or any potential discipline related to this use-of-force incident. "

^:smh: @ Still getting PAID for screwing up.

its a government job. incompetence will be tolerated in those fields

If the cop wasn't scared of the dog and was trained to deal with animals he could he gotten a leash on the dog. It didn't charge at him immediately. It stopped to smell and sensed it was in danger.

:rofl: @ animal cruelty being the saddest thing in the world.

Genocide? Meh, child abuse? Eh, treating ppl worse than treating animals? Only kinda sad.

:smh:

Man, some of you guys could give a damn about the dog dying... :rolleyes

Animal cruelty has got to be the SADDEST thing in the world in my opinion. Nothing that pisses me off more than animal cruelty.

Word? Really? The SADDEST thing?

You a vegetarian? Cause if not. You're a hypocrite.

There are worse things than animal cruelty

If a child was shot, its worse than a dog. And this is coming from someone who's owned dogs his whole life... I get it. People love their pets. But stop being extreme. Animal cruelty is hardly the worse thing in the world.

who are you to tell him his views on a subject are stupid? Nothing is more annoying than people telling others how their views are dumb and should be changed.
Sound like those religious dudes questioning me why i choose to not have a religion

I didn't say they were stupid. I said they were extreme.

Nothing is more annoying than someone who is quick to jump the gun.

Your thought process seems to operate a lot like that cop.

A full grown Rottweiler weighs up to damn near 140lbs...

Seeing as to how the dog was so quick to protect its owner, I'm led to assume that It was also taught to attack if its owner is in danger...

While I'm not defending the cops actions by any means, lets not act all rough and tough online and say "Man that dog ain't **** someone could have tackled it down easy". You ever been attacked by a Rottweiler? I'm sure the cop hasn't been either. He was acting on instinct just like the dog. He should have had better judgement, yes. Thats what separates us from animals. We have judgement to overpower instinct. But c'mon... If the dog would have jumped on ANY of those officers, he would have been lit up anyway. The **** was almost inevitable.

Last edited:
True, I deserve an :smh:

I didn't mean it literally, the point I'm trying to make is seeing a dog die is one of those things that will make a grown man :frown: It's like in I Am Legend when Will has to kil his german shepherd.

I just wrote it in the wrong context.... forgive me.

Animal cruelty has got to be the SADDEST thing in the world in my opinion. Nothing that pisses me off more than animal cruelty.

If a child was shot, its worse than a dog. And this is coming from someone who's owned dogs his whole life... I get it. People love their pets. But stop being extreme. Animal cruelty is hardly the worse thing in the world.

who are you to tell him his views on a subject are stupid? Nothing is more annoying than people telling others how their views are dumb and should be changed.
Sound like those religious dudes questioning me why i choose to not have a religion

you basically implied it, don't get so defensive booty tickled because you can't type worth crap.

you basically implied it, don't get so defensive booty tickled because you can't type worth crap.

I implied that it was stupid? Or extreme? Oh, so now the word extreme is defined as stupid? Did I say its stupid that he loves dogs? Or did I say that its a little extreme to say that dog cruelty is the saddest thing in the world when theres worse things going on?

You're in here bringing up how religious guys asking you about religion and off topic ****.

Obviously you're the defensive one. "Don't be booty tickled" because you can't read worth crap.

Last edited:
:rofl: @ animal cruelty being the saddest thing in the world.

Genocide? Meh, child abuse? Eh, treating ppl worse than treating animals? Only kinda sad.

:smh:

I'm saying, rape, incest, child abuse from sex trafiicing dudes are really saying dogs getting popped is above all that :lol:

I implied that it was stupid? Or extreme? Oh, so now the word extreme is defined as stupid? Did I say its stupid that he loves dogs? Or did I say that its a little extreme to say that dog cruelty is the saddest thing in the world when theres worse things going on?

You're in here bringing up how religious guys asking you about religion and off topic ****.

Obviously you're the defensive one. "Don't be booty tickled" because you can't read worth crap.

because all you said was "bro your being extreme" :rofl:
calm down bro it's not that serious, don't want to be the reason you need to buy a new computer

roll.gif
@ animal cruelty being the saddest thing in the world.

mean.gif
i mean this country did count certain humans as 3/5 of a human... so how surprised can you be that they want to treat a dog better than that? 
laugh.gif

calm down bro it's not that serious, don't want to be the reason you need to buy a new computer

Its not that serious but yet you said

Nothing is more annoying than people telling others how their views are dumb and should be changed.

Its not that serious, right?

Right :lol:

So we are just going to make stuff up now?  A full grown Rott weighs 60 lbs?  Try, at least, double that...  Not to mention that a Rotts bite is over 300 pounds of force (basically half that of a lion...)  But you are right, let me wrestle this 60 lb dog into submission... 
laugh.gif

There you go. They could have even calmed the situation down and have the owner calm his dog. My dog would stop at my command, and from what I seen it didn't look like wild mutt. I am more concerned for what they arrested him for what was the reason.

Its not that serious but yet you said

Nothing is more annoying than people telling others how their views are dumb and should be changed.

Its not that serious, right?

Right :lol:

yeah it's not lol. i implied that it's annoying when people question other's on how they feel and used an example. you got mad and disregarded everything i said except me feeling like you implied he was stupid

Bruh, you blatantly said that I said that he was stupid.

What you assumed from my statements obviously struck a nerve in you that led to you quoting me with "annoyance" in your response.

The only person "mad" in this whole conversation is you :lol:

I didn't imply anything through my response to him. I said what I said straight like it is. He was speaking to an extreme, and dude even came back and admitted to it.

But you on the other hand....

Last edited:
Bruh, you blatantly said that I said that he was stupid.

What you assumed from my statements obviously struck a nerve in you that led to you quoting me with "annoyance" in your response.

The only person "mad" in this whole conversation is you :lol:

I didn't imply anything through my response to him. I said what I said straight like it is. He was speaking to an extreme, and dude even came back and admitted to it.

But you on the other hand....

take a break and read out loud what you said. im sure if someone said that to you, you would feel like they are basically saying your being stupid. Either way you completely ignored the entire reasoning for my post, and got defensive.

and why would i be mad? you didn't call me extreme or imply i was being stupid. i just said questioning how a man feels about a subject is annoying and you shouldn't do it.

Back
Top Bottom