Police kill dog in front of owner for nothing.

Bruh, you blatantly said that I said that he was stupid.

What you assumed from my statements obviously struck a nerve in you that led to you quoting me with "annoyance" in your response.

The only person "mad" in this whole conversation is you :lol:

I didn't imply anything through my response to him. I said what I said straight like it is. He was speaking to an extreme, and dude even came back and admitted to it.

But you on the other hand....

take a break and read out loud what you said. im sure if someone said that to you, you would feel like they are basically saying your being stupid. Either way you completely ignored the entire reasoning for my post, and got defensive.

and why would i be mad? you didn't call me extreme or imply i was being stupid. i just said questioning how a man feels about a subject is annoying and you shouldn't do it.

You're starting to bore me.

There was no point to your response. Three other people said the same **** as me. He was being extreme in his response.

You got *** hurt about something I said and now you're acting like I didn't rustle your jimmies.

I didn't imply that anyone was stupid. I implied that he was being irrational. You're just being sensitive. YOU might feel like someone said you're stupid, but obviously the OP'er didn't. And if someone said I was being extreme, the first thing I think isn't "This dude just called me stupid". You're sitting here defending nothing.

I'm getting bored going back and forth with you about this whole thing. You're comprehension was at an all time low when you read my response and now you're trying to argue a pointless point that nobody cared about but you.

I repeat, 3 other people had the same response to him as me. I guess we all called him stupid according to you.

What you assumed from my statements obviously struck a nerve in you that led to you quoting me with "annoyance" in your response.

I didn't imply anything through my response to him. I said what I said straight like it is. He was speaking to an extreme, and dude even came back and admitted to it.

take a break and read out loud what you said. im sure if someone said that to you, you would feel like they are basically saying your being stupid. Either way you completely ignored the entire reasoning for my post, and got defensive.

and why would i be mad? you didn't call me extreme or imply i was being stupid. i just said questioning how a man feels about a subject is annoying and you shouldn't do it.

There was no point to your response. Three other people said the same **** as me. He was being extreme in his response.

You got *** hurt about something I said and now you're acting like I didn't rustle your jimmies.

I didn't imply that anyone was stupid. I implied that he was being irrational. You're just being sensitive. YOU might feel like someone said you're stupid, but obviously the OP'er didn't. And if someone said I was being extreme, the first thing I think isn't "This dude just called me stupid". You're sitting here defending nothing.

I'm getting bored going back and forth with you about this whole thing. You're comprehension was at an all time low when you read my response and now you're trying to argue a pointless point that nobody cared about but you.

I repeat, 3 other people had the same response to him as me. I guess we all called him stupid according to you.

:rofl: look dude, all im saying is that's the way I, and other's could have felt about how you said your response. It would have been one thing to only say "yeah that's a little extreme" but you didn't, and how you gonna go from saying you didn't imply anything and you said it straight forward too you did imply something? which one is it?
Also quit saying im mad, i told you im not, and your the one with long *** responses :rofl:

:rofl: look dude, all im saying is that's the way I, and other's could have felt about how you said your response. It would have been one thing to only say "yeah that's a little extreme" but you didn't, and how you gonna go from saying you didn't imply anything and you said it straight forward too you did imply something? which one is it?
Also quit saying im mad, i told you im not, and your the one with long *** responses :rofl:

Are you tired? Where did I say I implied anything?

When did I deny that I said he was being extreme? I've repeated it multiple times.

Do my posts need the bouncing ball or something? :lol:

I said I wasn't calling him stupid. YOU said I was calling him stupid.

What you want an apology or something for calling dude extreme?

You pretty much just sat here and admitted (finally) that I rustled your jimmies...

look dude, all im saying is that's the way I, and other's could have felt about how you said your response.

You could have just said that you were sensitive to my post from the start.

Posting a bunch of words mean I'm mad now? Word? :lol:

Last edited:
There you go. They could have even calmed the situation down and have the owner calm his dog. My dog would stop at my command, and from what I seen it didn't look like wild mutt. I am more concerned for what they arrested him for what was the reason.

Your answer right here...

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-0703-dog-killed-20130703,0,4135515.story

Rosby was released from custody Monday morning and, according to his attorney, no charges have been filed against him.

i dont think the cops should have the right to shot a dog UNLESS they actually attack and bite (not just because the dog is charging towards them). For all we know the dog could have jumped up and gave the police officer a nice lick on his face.

I ******* hate the police too, but dude was asking for it. I would've shot the dog too. If the police shoot people for nothing, what chance does a rottweiller charging at a cop have?

but our tax dollars pay for their jobs. It's almost as if we own stock.

with that being said, idk if I can watch this. I love dogs and cry everytime I watch My Dog Skip and Marley and Me.
And my tax dollars are going to damn good use. Last time I checked life isn't like the purge, I feel safer when cops are around. Even better when I find out they live in my apartment complex.

Why do hood dudes dress inappropriately for summer? What's the point of wearing shorts that long? His legs must've been confused as heck. Might as well wear pants. And then he got the white tee with the TIGHT collar under the polo. 89 degrees won.
lol what does that even have to do with the topic.... and I might add I find this ironic seeing we have a dressing better thread where folks are wearing 3 piece suits and vest and undershirts....

Also the same can be said for ppl who wear long sleeve shirts with shorts, or better yet wear them and roll them up, or wearing sweatshirts and shorts...

But back to the thread, it further reinforces general population ala whites etc...view domesticate animals more important than minorities. The entire article etc is focused and all about the dog. Not how the police unjustly arrested the man on some he was obstructing justice bs.

lol what does that even have to do with the topic.... and I might add I find this ironic seeing we have a dressing better thread where folks are wearing 3 piece suits and vest and undershirts....

Also the same can be said for ppl who wear long sleeve shirts with shorts, or better yet wear them and roll them up, or wearing sweatshirts and shorts...

But back to the thread, it further reinforces general population ala whites etc...view domesticate animals more important than minorities. The entire article etc is focused and all about the dog. Not how the police unjustly arrested the man on some he was obstructing justice bs.
The dog lost it's life in a painful manner for something his owner did. I have NO sympathy for the owner getting arrested and all the sympathy for the dog dying a horrible death.

But I will say, a lot of people get killed that are innocent and many people in this country wouldn't shed a tear.

Ijs when dude got shot n killed on nye by the cops I aint see these dudes talking cop murder and wishing they died. If zimmerman shot a stray dog in his neighborhood people would want his head

The dog lost it's life in a painful manner for something his owner did. I have NO sympathy for the owner getting arrested and all the sympathy for the dog dying a horrible death.

But I will say, a lot of people get killed that are innocent and many people in this country wouldn't shed a tear.
but his owner didn't do anything...I saw the video. What did he do exactly? Because he was on his phone texting and recording the cops.

Ijs when dude got shot n killed on nye by the cops I aint see these dudes talking cop murder and wishing they died. If zimmerman shot a stray dog in his neighborhood people would want his head
truth....hell majorities and various animal advocates would be harassing and protesting around the neighborhood. Dude wouldn't even be able to walk outside his home without constant harassment.

but his owner didn't do anything...I saw the video. What did he do exactly? Because he was on his phone texting and recording the cops.
That's arguable, I think the owner brought it on himself, some people in here don't. The only thing discussed in this thread that isn't ambivalent is the fact that the dog was just being a dog. It didn't deserve to die.

I'll begin my comment by saying I loathe the police.

Anyways...

The owner of the dog was clearly trying to look like the cool guy rebel by walking around and taking close pics/video of the police in an already tense situation. He knew people were watching him. Let's be serious.

I'm sure he felt like there was nothing the police could do or was gonna do...especially considering that they were there for something far more dangerous than a guy and his dog...but...the police are capable of anything and he should have known that.

Obviously, the police used excessive force but hey...that's what they do and they'll take any situation to the extreme if they think they can get away with it. I think we all know that by now.

R.I.P. to the dog though. Tough to watch.

No. He already had his phone in his pocket when they approached him. They detained him because he was yelling at them. How do people not see that?

Arrested for nothing? He was detained for acting like a fool. Kinda like when a drunk person gets detained and thrown in the drunk tank until they sober up, hence why their was no charges pressed.

You can't go around yelling at cops and expect not to get cuffed. Period. Go out and try it.

You have a guy who probably hates you (because everyone seems to hate cops), who's angry and yelling at you while holding a 130+ lb aggressive breed dog. Prepare for the worst and go home to your family at night by putting his ignorant *** in cuffs...

Why be rational when we can just cry racism?
I usually look over things like this that get said by some individual who chooses to live,deaf,dumb and blind especially when it comes to other's.But if they stub a toe watch them squeal out louder than anyone else.

The police have a job to do and that is to maintain order within the boundaries of the law but in doing so they usually alienate,target and overly police certain individuals from certain communities more than they do others.This is a fact and it isn't based on higher rate of crime,higher drug arrest or any of the statistics that they toss out there for the deaf,dumb and the blind to devourer up because they don't know any better.Racism and the police go hand and hand,read a book it(choose one) and as you read further back you can see that it goes beyond black & white and it wasn't the good guys vs the criminals a lot of time, they were in that grey area where what the criminals and the police did were damn near the same.It's 2013,the same bias laws exist,the same mentality of policing them is there and most importantly the brotherhood,wrong or right is just as strong as it's ever been,Enough of this back to the true matter at hand.

Was the guy a jerk?no because all the police had to do is shout out "Keep it moving...this has nothing to do with you" I've heard this a many of times and usually people comply because no one wants to go to jail for such a petty charge of something like obstruction and a lot of police don't want to go through the hassle of arresting anyone for something so petty.
Trust me I've seen jerks who challenge the police,boldly and get to walk away,in my younger years I've done it myself.

This wasn't that type of situation,I believe the cops were annoyed that people,including the man that was arrested were standing around recording them.Granted who wants to be recorded by a crowd of people while doing their job?god knows where it might end up.Was it petty of the officers to actually arrest the man,instead of warning him and the many other's? of course it was because they made nothing into something by doing so.Simply they were flexing their muscle.

At the end of the day the arrested man is probably going to plead not guilty or down on the charge, be ordered to pay a fine,move on with his life and the moral of the story is it's a waste of,paper,man hours and taxpayers money.No different than arresting someone for an old marijuana roach,j-walking,sagging pants,tinted windows,riding a bike with no helmet on,stop and frisk,walking around with an open can(beer) and the many other stupid laws that exist,targeted at certain people to fight crime that the police have the ability to use at their discretion.

:smh:I feel bad for the dog but the officer had to do what they had to do and to think about it if the windows were rolled all the way up and the owner was arrested they might of tried to pin animal cruelty charges on him because he left his dog in his car:lol: maybe it's a good thing Spike did get out...do all dogs go to heaven?even ones that hate the police.

peace

im generally pro law enforcement.

this was a bad/bogus/unlawful arrest.

With that said, if i was in the cops position, i wouldve shot the dog.

All around sad situation. Dude lost his dog, divide between people and law enforcement grows, and taxpayer money has to get wasted to investigate this and eventually pay the dog owner off.

and btw, cops are not there to protect you. Their primary job is to enforce laws.

most threads are like this

initial uproar, people letting their irrational emotions take over, then common sense starts to roll in and the cyber bullies trying to ruin people's lives start to disapear :rolleyes

Last edited:
Just watched the video. Why wasn't the dude across the street like the other people filming? It's just this new age of having to film everything to put it on youtube/wshh that caused a dog it's life. Why don't people mind their own business sometimes?

That's arguable, I think the owner brought it on himself, some people in here don't. The only thing discussed in this thread that isn't ambivalent is the fact that the dog was just being a dog. It didn't deserve to die.
well if that's the case why didn't they arrest the guys who were doing the exact same thing....the guys who was recording the guy recording the cops. They were yelling goofing around etc...thy were recording and providing commentary.

So according to you it was wrong for the dog owner to record the cops and yell etc... but it isn't wrong for the guys recording the dog owner/cops while recording the dog owner...

That's almost like saying its wrong for a peeping tom to record someone naked, but its ok for someone to record a peeping tom/someone naked while recording a peeping tom.

The video was hard to watch. After watching it the one time and reading a couple articles on the back story I reached two conclusions:

1. The owner was an idiot. Apparently the owner was asked repeatedly to turn the music down so the police can listen in on the disturbance. The owner didn't comply right away. When the cops finally got word on the suspect being apprehended they then turned their attention on the owner for delaying the investigation.

2. The number of shots fired was OD. I think one shot would've been enough to put the dog down. I watched a similar video in which a pit bull attacked to protect his owner, the cop shot one time to protect himself, put the dog down. The dog ended up living.
4 shots wtf.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom