Police kill dog in front of owner for nothing.

?

so the dog was posing a threat?

you agree?

if so, what should they have done at that point?

shot his teeth out with extreme marksmanship?

what world do you live in?

let the dog owner handle and calm his pet down....being that at that moment hes the only one that would have been able....the man never resisted to arrest and if i saw correctly, with his hands cuffed he was trying to kick his dog away, my man was tied up and with no means to save his friend, knowing exactly how this was gonna unfold.

I don't agree with him being arrested,
but they did,
then his dog jumped at them.

they did what they were supposed to at that point.

you really don't understand how the world works, and you get way too emotional, putting your relatives into every situation.

It doesn't really help to reinforce your argument, but if you want to just roll your eyes instead of clarifying that's fine too.

homie weighed the pain of losing your dog on tuesday and then losing your mom on wednesday as if losing your mom afterwards somehow voids the pain you felt on tuesday after losing your dog....better?...

?

so the dog was posing a threat?

you agree?

if so, what should they have done at that point?

shot his teeth out with extreme marksmanship?

what world do you live in?

let the dog owner handle and calm his pet down....being that at that moment hes the only one that would have been able....the man never resisted to arrest and if i saw correctly, with his hands cuffed he was trying to kick his dog away, my man was tied up and with no means to save his friend, knowing exactly how this was gonna unfold.

yea, because Hawthorne PD is really going to allow the owner the time to "calm" the dog down.

What would YOU do if a rott jumped out of a car and started making his way towards you?

I used to think the same way til I got a dog and had to give him away. To many people, dogs are family. You just don't understand it.

i DO understand.

i love my dog, and have lost dogs in the past and shed tears over it.

but to say you would kill someone for kill your dog IMO is irrational and emotional response.

lol.. i dont know about killing someone over a dog.. in that moment i'd probably go as far as fighting or damaging that person's property but i'm not taking someone's life.. i'll get another dog. :lol:

I used to think the same way til I got a dog and had to give him away. To many people, dogs are family. You just don't understand it.

i DO understand.

but to say you would kill someone for kill your dog IMO is irrational and emotional response.

It may be irrational, and it may be emotional. But it isn't illogical. Some people love their pets with all their hearts, more so than people.

I do feel my dogs are family, as do my parents dogs because I grew up with them.

I've met a lot of people who have no family, except their pets. It would not surprise me if they took a bullet or pulled a trigger for their pet.

i DO understand.

SON.... :x

go read through my responses carefully and aware me of when i said this was in any way RATIONAL?......sometimes ya just want to pick for **** and giggles..

don't police have nonlethal weapons? I mean i do understand you gotta protect yourself but dont cops have like rubber bullets, etc?

yea, because Hawthorne PD is really going to allow the owner the time to "calm" the dog down.

What would YOU do if a rott jumped out of a car and started making his way towards you?

if i was the cop id be well aware of the damb dog going nuts for about 30 seconds before he jumped out, i would have uncuffed dude and told him to go calm his pet down....how many different ways should i rephrase it??...im sure the owner in that moment would have taken that as a favor...calmed his dog down, locked him in the car and proceeded to put his hands behind his back just like he initially did.

homie weighed the pain of losing your dog on tuesday and then losing your mom on wednesday as if losing your mom afterwards somehow voids the pain you felt on tuesday after losing your dog....better?...

That is better.

You missed my point, though.

The loss of a pet is terrible, but in NO WAY is it as life altering and traumatic as the loss of a (human) family member.

but they did,

they did what they were supposed to at that point.they did what they were supposed to at that point.

you really don't understand how the world works, and you get way too emotional, putting your relatives into every situation.

You honestly believe those police officers "did what they were supposed to at that point"?

It may be irrational, and it may be emotional. But it isn't illogical. Some people love their pets with all their hearts, more so than people.

I do feel my dogs are family, as do my parents dogs because I grew up with them.

I've met a lot of people who have no family, except their pets. It would not surprise me if they took a bullet or pulled a trigger for their pet.

thank you.

if i was the cop id be well aware of the damb dog going nuts for about 30 seconds before he jumped out, i would have uncuffed dude and told him to go calm his pet down....how many different ways should i rephrase it??...im sure the owner in that moment would have taken that as a favor...calmed his dog down, locked him in the car and proceeded to put his hands behind his back just like he initially did.

makes complete sense to me.

That is better.

You missed my point, though.

The loss of a pet is terrible, but in NO WAY is it as life altering and traumatic as the loss of a (human) family member.

that depends, i want to see you tell that to someone whos closest thing to a relative is in fact their dog.

but they did,

they did what they were supposed to at that point.they did what they were supposed to at that point.

You honestly believe those police officers "did what they were supposed to at that point"?

up to that point, NO

at that point, YES

a dog jumped at them, the owner was already in cuffs.

YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD DO

Can't read this whole thread...

Damn, I love dogs and that was hard to watch. Makes me think about mine and what I'd do if it happened to me, though mine's pretty harmless. Amazing how it has that instinct to protect its owner.

Not comparable to seeing a person get shot but still sad.

I don't see why exactly the owner needed to be put in cuffs/arrested but he was an idiot for yelling that **** and provoking them, almost seemed like he wanted to get arrested. I have no idea what happened after they started shooting, I couldn't watch. :frown:

up to that point, NO

at that point, YES

not aggrevate the dog further by

a. dashing towards it, waving your hand and weapon "trying to calm him down" :lol:
b. letting go of his owner.

or you uncuff the dude and he takes off running down the block.

because from his earlier reaction, thats exactly what we will assume...the same man that saw the cops walk towards him at least 200ft away and decided to turn around with his hands behind his back....

see why i call you a troll?

Quote:
up to that point, NO

at that point, YES

I never replied to you because you're an obvious troll and your logic is hella faulty.

Just stop.

thank you, you've made a fool of yourself now

can the original contestant reply

oh yeah because shooting a dog 4 times is a far more logical and much more appreciated reaction.

it was a split second decision at that point...

Quote:
up to that point, NO

at that point, YES

I never replied to you because you're an obvious troll and your logic is hella faulty.

Just stop.

?

where is the trolling in that?

and I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the person I quoted...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom