Police kill dog in front of owner for nothing.

Can't read this whole thread...

Damn, I love dogs and that was hard to watch. Makes me think about mine and what I'd do if it happened to me, though mine's pretty harmless. Amazing how it has that instinct to protect its owner.

Not comparable to seeing a person get shot but still sad.

I don't see why exactly the owner needed to be put in cuffs/arrested but he was an idiot for yelling that **** and provoking them, almost seemed like he wanted to get arrested. I have no idea what happened after they started shooting, I couldn't watch. :frown:

"for Gods sake! quit making everything about yourself!!!"

?

where is the trolling in that?
My dude... This is exactly my point.

Im talking in general
mean.gif

thank you, you've made a fool of yourself now

can the original contestant reply

oh yeah because shooting a dog 4 times is a far more logical and much more appreciated reaction.

?

Im talking in general :smh:

so there is no "trolling" in the question, but you refuse to answer it

and I'm the "troll"?

you offered a up a situation.

i just offered a rebuttal to it.

did you know the man personally ? or what his intent was? or what couldve happened.

you call me a troll because i dont agree with you on the comparing the loss of a human life to a dog.

a dog isnt a human.

Deal with it.

*waits for bolded reply*

RIGHT.....

ill just play troll along with you fam.

Last edited:
yea, because Hawthorne PD is really going to allow the owner the time to "calm" the dog down.

What would YOU do if a rott jumped out of a car and started making his way towards you?

if i was the cop id be well aware of the damb dog going nuts for about 30 seconds before he jumped out, i would have uncuffed dude and told him to go calm his pet down....how many different ways should i rephrase it??...im sure the owner in that moment would have taken that as a favor...calmed his dog down, locked him in the car and proceeded to put his hands behind his back just like he initially did.

When you're under arrest, you're under arrest. Cops will not uncuff you so you can go pet your dog, especially cops of the Greater Los Angeles area.

I see where you're coming from - you love dogs - but the cop saw the dog as a threat and handled it, in a bad way.

that depends, i want to see you tell that to someone whos closest thing to a relative is in fact their dog.

But someone who has no family at all wouldn't even know what it's like to lose a human family member.

Yo they love pulling that "you're resisting arrest" just to rough people up and assert their dominance.

Disgusting.

son was walking backwards with his hands behind his back, in whos mind is that resisting.....that **** is plain ridiculous...

But someone who has no family at all wouldn't even know what it's like to lose a human family member.

:rofl:

because someone who has no family, was born out of the ground like a plant and simply never had family in the first place......CMMMMOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN!!!

Yo they love pulling that "you're resisting arrest" just to rough people up and assert their dominance.

Disgusting.

son was walking backwards with his hands behind his back, in whos mind is that resisting.....that **** is plain ridiculous...

for real how can you be resisting arrest when you are already arrested :rolleyes
dude was being as cooperative as he can. there's another video that's shot on the other side of the street and you can clearly hear the man begging the cops to not shoot the dog and that he isn't aggressive

[QUOTE name="Jay Patt" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/546816/police-kill-dog-in-front-of-owner-for-nothing/210#post_18233573[/URL]"]
[QUOTE name="ThunderChunk69" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/546816/police-kill-dog-in-front-of-owner-for-nothing/210#post_18233564[/URL]"]
?

Im talking in general :smh:

so there is no "trolling" in the question, but you refuse to answer it

and I'm the "troll"?[/QUOTE]

Do I really need to explain to you what 'in general' means?

Again.. My point proven. Think my dude. Just think.
[/quote]

I mean, if a simple question threatened my weak logic I'd be vague too

Last edited:
I hope officer salmon gets a bullet in his spine and ends up being a vegtable for the rest of his life and his wife cheats on him regularly while his kids get bullied in school and cyber bullied at home.

Disgusting.

for real how can you be resisting arrest when you are already arrested :rolleyes
dude was being as cooperative as he can. there's another video that's shot on the other side of the street and you can clearly hear the man begging the cops to not shoot the dog and that he isn't aggressive

up to that point, NO

at that point, YES

a dog jumped at them, the owner was already in cuffs.

YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD DO

I already did a couple pages back.. My expectations of people put in/given positions of authority are very simple.. You're trained to deal with these things so that when they arise in the real world you can react with a calm and leveled head

The press release states "all parties to the original robbery incident were apprehended"

I don't understand the need for them to approach the owner in the manner that they did.. Or the reluctancy on their part to take actions to deescalate the entire situation

Last edited:
up to that point, NO

at that point, YES

a dog jumped at them, the owner was already in cuffs.

YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD DO

I already did a couple pages back.. My expectations of people put in/given positions of authority are very simple.. You're trained to deal with these things so that when they arise in the real world you can react with a calm and leveled head

The press release states "all parties to the original robbery incident were apprehended"

I don't understand the need for them to approach the owner in the manor that they did.. Or the reluctancy on their part to take actions to deescalate the entire situation

I agree with you,

but I'm talking about at the point that the dog jumped at him.

is this a hard concept to grasp?
or are we just trying to avoid the obvious, that the problem was not shooting the dog, but arresting the owner.

because someone who has no family, was born out of the ground like a plant and simply never had family in the first place......CMMMMOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN!!!

Your family doesn't need to die for you to be estranged from them.

Last edited:
Your family doesn't need to die for you to be estranged from them.

so what about those that have lost their family and all they have left is their dog, are these people entitled to feel as though that dog is their family, to your standards???....or do these people not exist?...which brings me back to "it all depends..." part of my reply to you.

Why are people seriously arguing for this :lol:

Dogs are part ofthe ffamily to some people.. Other people they are just pets. That's it. What is there to argue.. Steezy loves his doggy like his brother or sister cause it's family to him.. dude just loves his dog more than you. Who cares.. Some of yall arguing just to argue :smh:

Back
Top Bottom