Possible Restock This Coming Weekend?

So I just called the footlocker in nh all them said they are not getting anything but footlocker are doing a restock the closes ones to me are in Boston and other ftl in mass. now do I drive to a hr plus to cop some kicks is the question. Any one on here wanna help a man out? Lol

So I just called the footlocker in nh all them said they are not getting anything but footlocker are doing a restock the closes ones to me are in Boston and other ftl in mass. now do I drive to a hr plus to cop some kicks is the question. Any one on here wanna help a man out? Lol

Damn we live in the same area (southern Nh/northern mass) I might poke my head in footlocker on Sunday in a mall in NH just in case

How did you found out about the non-local FTLs that were restocking?

Last edited:
Quick, how do I get a Birthday coupon for footlocker?? It's my birthday today
pimp.gif
. If I can get one I'm going straight to footlocker on sunday and hopefully copping the black/infrared 6s.
nerd.gif

man this restock is looking remedial thus far. All those kicks were impossible to miss. I was joking about the 12s, but I really hope this doesn't mirror the FNL restock from a couple weeks back.
Bruh think about it though. they are re-releasing XI "Columbia's", VI "Infra-reds", and XIII "Breds'. I have all three of the shoes, BUT I can hopefully cop one and trade for a shoe I'm looking for. That's what makes this re-lease a must for me. I can probably trade some "Columbia's" for XI "Breds" or XIII "He Got Game's".
I thought about it, the market is saturated enough with all of those shoes listed so it may take a very long time to sell or even trade with them. None of the xiii are worth much more than retail + tax and everyone who bought the 11s seems to be trying to lose them (before they yellow, lol). Also Columbia 4s/7s didn't sell out yet. List looks dry, but I guess we'll see tho.

Last edited:
Been working 11 days straight, graveyard, sleep patterns jacked...didn't see any comments from any folks in CALI....has ne1 in LA/SouthBay/562 area verified? Need those bred13's

People are fools. Yeah lets ask for a shoe that hasnt been restocked in over a year

Not only ask, EXPECT. "If it aint these then im done"

It will be the same predictable restock lineup it always is.

Maybe one or two surprise sz10.5 in an older colorway.

No were not getting more gammas.

No we are not getting more bel airs

No more royals or breds.

We will get what has released the past 4 or 5 months, with some exceptions. MAAAAYBE something from as far back as say april or july. Maaaaaybe.

Repped. Wish I could rep 2 times.

I know someone in the westchester new york area that definitely told me tomorrow will be a restock off columbia 11 ,infra-red 6 , and bred 13.I cannot make it there tomorrow morning. If anyone lives in this area just shoot me a PM

Cerritos HOH verified restock legend blue 11's, Lakewood signed off on Bred 13's, sounded like there may be more too, lady asked which I was interested in, Glendale seemed a bit hush hush at first the woman sounded 100% positive! Then after moment of silence and some phone shuffling against her legs she was like umm no we aren't....I haven't developed any rapport with any of these employees/managers, ne1 else with info from LA/562/818/626 to support and or correct if you could share thanks, just need those bred 13's, thanks in advance.

Called a few places local to me in North Carolina. Asheville, NC and Greenville, SC area Foot Lockers are a no go on restocking anything.

Called the Charlotte HoH Foot Locker (about an hour and a half away) and asked if they'd be restocking the Legend 11 tomorrow and the employee that answered the phone took a long pause, then said, I think so, then another long pause, then said I don't know but if we do you'll probably want to get here when we open tomorrow. Sounded like a pretty sneaky way to say yes and it'll be FCFS.

Taking a big chance driving nearly 3 hours round trip to possibly show up and leave with nothing. Would love to cop the 11s for retail plus gas money. Would still come out quite a bit cheaper than paying reseller markup. But leaving empty handed would be a huge waste of a Sunday morning.

Last edited:

Called a few places local to me in North Carolina. Asheville, NC and Greenville, SC area Foot Lockers are a no go on restocking anything.

Called the Charlotte HoH Foot Locker (about an hour and a half away) and asked if they'd be restocking the Legend 11 tomorrow and the employee that answered the phone took a long pause, then said, I think so, then another long pause, then said I don't know but if we do you'll probably want to get here when we open tomorrow. Sounded like a pretty sneaky way to say yes and it'll be FCFS.

Taking a big chance driving nearly 3 hours round trip to possibly show up and leave with nothing. Would love to cop the 11s for retail plus gas money. Would still come out quite a bit cheaper than paying reseller markup. But leaving empty handed would be a huge waste of a Sunday morning.
FTL employee at Charlotte SP (where HOH is at) gave me a quick no reply. Maybe she learned from your call? hmm, to go or not... Wish they'd just be frickin honest so I don't have to unnecessarily waste gas money.

Last edited:

FTL employee at Charlotte SP (where HOH is at) gave me a quick no reply. Maybe she learned from your call? hmm, to go or not... Wish they'd just be frickin honest so I don't have to unnecessarily waste gas money.
Exactly. Why lie about it? And yes, called the FTL at SP. I talked to a man though. Pretty ridiculous that they'd give two different answers within a 15 minute window.

Last edited:
Cerritos HOH verified restock legend blue 11's, Lakewood signed off on Bred 13's, sounded like there may be more too, lady asked which I was interested in, Glendale seemed a bit hush hush at first the woman sounded 100% positive! Then after moment of silence and some phone shuffling against her legs she was like umm no we aren't....I haven't developed any rapport with any of these employees/managers, ne1 else with info from LA/562/818/626 to support and or correct if you could share thanks, just need those bred 13's, thanks in advance.
thanks for the info. i'm trying to cop the 11s and 6s if possible.

Trying to cop 6s 13s and 11s but looking unlikely cause there ain't one close anuff that's restocking

So I live in Mass and I called every footlocker between Manchester and Boston (about 10 stores). Most of the stores said "no were not". Some of them were so clueless that they thought I was crazy. One store told me it was online only..I'm like "what?"..he then said select stores only. So I'm thinking to myself downtown Boston. I call the house of hoops down in Boston and he says that he's not allowed to give out this info but if they did have a restock I would wanna get there when they open at 11am. So this response was the closest I got to a yes. Obviously the ones who said no weren't lying. So if I were you guys I would start with the footlocker in the biggest city in your state.

I hope you all are right about these restocks in the DMV. Are the restocks going to be in stores like DTLR or is it HOH only? 

Back
Top Bottom