Possible Restock This Coming Weekend?

I just went into a FTL and asked. The young lady says they are doing a restock but it's not tomorrow. She says she doesn't know how or when it will be.

I just went into a FTL and asked. The young lady says they are doing a restock but it's not tomorrow. She says she doesn't know how or when it will be.
I got the same response from a female employee at the Footlocker HoH in PG Plaza Mall in Maryland.

Manager I'm friends with at HOH confirmed an in-store restock of legend blue 11s and infrared 6s.

HoH 125 Harlem only got Legend Blue 11's. About 30 pairs 9-13 sitting at frontas of 11:05

House of hoops pop up store at Madison square garden had... Melo 1's, Ferrari xiv, legend blue XI's, legend blue IV's, infrared vi's, black toe xiv. The footlocker just down the block had pretty much the same stuff except for the Ferrari xiv's. Just left not too long ago, no lines to get in either. They actually opened up at 8am instead of 10.

Just called the ftl near me again the ones who said no the other day just in case and they said no but two of the 3 said they were getting a restock soon they thought some time this month. So I'll be looking into that.

went to the house of hoops pop up and was able to easily cope legend blue 11 and black infrared 6.  Smallest size in the ferrari's was 14.  This was at 11am. 

I called Towson HOH but to no avail...chorty sounded like she knew something though

When I went to Towson Some dude gave me an attitude and said No, I guess allot of people been asking.

Glad I didn't go there then.

I'm at Christiana mall DE.

They only got the legend blue xi. Mens sizes at Footaction. Gs at hoh.

Shoes like the recent 13s may be stocked at stores this weekend coming up

Glad I didn't go there then.

I'm at Christiana mall DE.

They only got the legend blue xi. Mens sizes at Footaction. Gs at hoh.

Shoes like the recent 13s may be stocked at stores this weekend coming up

Go to King of Prussia mall the HoH has the Jordan XIII "Breds", Jordan XI "Legend Blue", and Jordan VI "Infrareds".

Back
Top Bottom