Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

getting better my ***

I hate their current aesthetic. Only things worth copping are mainline stuff imo.

All depends on your taste I guess. Not going to debate taste. Point was they aren't the same company as they started off as. Fog hasn't really changed all that much maybe with the new shoes now

Some of their stuff is a swing and a miss, but their denim is probably best anyone is putting out right now (including Saint Laurent).

Some of their stuff is a swing and a miss, but their denim is probably best anyone is putting out right now (including Saint Laurent).

I agree. I own several slp and the newer JE denim is on par and I like some of the washes better than anything slp has put out in some time. Most of the core seasonal pieces have been solid. Some items I agree are experimental maybe but they aren't the main focus.

I have the FOG indigo denim and love them, also have two pairs of ennoir's. The quality between both brands are pretty much the same. I'm nervous to try JE denim for the simple fact that I order a pair of jeans from them last year and immediately sent them back being that they fit nothing like what I was expecting. 

^je sizing has been inconsistent for me too . i got some tees in a M that fit just fine and a pull over hoody in a M that was like a xs . like i couldn't even get it on
laugh.gif

thats the only thing that keeps me from really ordering their stuff .

honestly i forgot all about en noir . coke boyz hi jacked that brand step and went straight to dtlr with it .

anybody here own slp and fog denim ? can't make my mind up and don't find both necessary . that'd be like 4 grand on jeans if i bought one of each in both black and light denim

Last edited:
Question anyone have any recommendation for me to get my slp bikers dry cleaned? With the the leather and denim not sure who specializes in that or will understand the value of them.

I have the FOG indigo denim and love them, also have two pairs of ennoir's. The quality between both brands are pretty much the same. I'm nervous to try JE denim for the simple fact that I order a pair of jeans from them last year and immediately sent them back being that they fit nothing like what I was expecting. 

Their newer denim is way nicer (all of the washed pairs). Much more slimmer and have actual stretch. Sizing is similar to other brands now.

JE's original denim had the shortest rises known to man. I'm sure they've since rectified but I won't be giving them another go personally.

Swear, bro! I'm 3 pairs deep into the Cast 2 collection and i think he finally nailed it. Hella tight i missed out on the black knee blowouts (im hearing they'll never restock either smh). Came a long way from his first denim collection, which was complete garbage. So if he's making leaps like this, i'm gonna pay more attention Personally, im just REALLY pleased with the fit on me.

Last edited:
Their newer denim is way nicer (all of the washed pairs). Much more slimmer and have actual stretch. Sizing is similar to other brands now.

I'll have to give them another shot, I did see a nice color wash for fall that I was feeling. I own a bunch of their terry products and feel like those are superior to others out on the market.

Swear, bro! I'm 3 pairs deep into the Cast 2 collection and i think he finally nailed it. Hella tight i missed out on the black knee blowouts (im hearing they'll never restock either smh). Came a long way from his first denim collection, which was complete garbage. So if he's making leaps like this, i'm gonna pay more attention Personally, im just REALLY pleased with the fit on me.

Those blowouts and skittles are both really nice. I like them more than some of my slp pairs. They have black blowouts coming out next ss too ( based on yesterday's show)

Last edited:
I'll have to give them another shot, I did see a nice color wash for fall that I was feeling. I own a bunch of their terry products and feel like those are superior to others out on the market.

What do you normally wear? The current denim isn't anything like 2 years ago or even the early stretch from last year.

What do you normally wear? The current denim isn't anything like 2 years ago or even the early stretch from last year.

My rotation consist of slp, ennoirs, fog and diesel jogg jeans. Yeah it was a while the last time I gave them a shot. I'll be on board for this pair when it comes out

The raw hemmed denim from JE fits a lot tighter than the earlier releases of cast 2 this year .

My skittles were too tight for my liking compared to zincs

No idea how I'm going to size now lol

Back
Top Bottom