Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

I did it man... I pulled the plug. Oil stains it is.

In the meantime. I finally took a pic of my L01 on... I think I might've told you guys that I bought it smaller than I would normally wear to push me to lose some weight. Almost there. By the time the weather permits, I should be good! PS. Don't mind the bathroom, and the nike shorts, haha.

The L01 gang :smokin

Looking good Brian. Keep up the good work bro!
Thanks brotha!
The L01 gang
smokin.gif
Man, I'm getting there. Once summer ends I expect to officially join, haha.

@BrianMendoza Jacket is sick. Don't make dropping weight harder than it has to be. Eat at a deficit and it's a breeze. DM me if you need help, I'll set you up on a simple plan.

Can anyone recommend sizing on FoG's fourth collection denim? Not sure if it's been posted. I apologize if so.

Thanks, man. Definitely helps. I'm thinking about grabbing a pair but with the no retund situation whether from FoG or eBay, I'm hesitant.

I've been sitting on a pair of SS15 black destroyed SLP's for months in a size 30.

Being only ~ 5'8, the distressing just simply does not line up to my satisfaction :frown:

They were only tried on briefly to confirm the statement above & still have the tags attached to them.

I'll let them go for $400 shipped. They retailed at $750+ I believe.

PM me if anyone wants & for tagged photos (not home atm).

Last edited:
Thanks, man. Definitely helps. I'm thinking about grabbing a pair but with the no retund situation whether from FoG or eBay, I'm hesitant.

Yeah I hear you, I was hesitant too when I ordered from Barneys a couple of months back. It was the same situations with no returns. Beware on eBay for fakes, they're pretty easy to spot out just a heads up.

I've been sitting on a pair of SS15 black destroyed SLP's for months in a size 30.

Being only ~ 5'8, the distressing just simply does not line up to my satisfaction :frown:

They were only tried on briefly to confirm the statement above & still have the tags attached to them.

I'll let them go for $400 shipped. They retailed at $750+ I believe.

PM me if anyone wants & for tagged photos (not home atm).

SLP only makes jeans for people 6ft and up.

Get you some faith connexion

Last edited:
Went to the woodbury commons today. They had this gem. Beautiful in person. Sadly they only had an xl and xs. I'm a small. I tried the XS on anyway and it was too small in the chest. Everywhere else fit fine. Probably should of bought it and only wore it open or half buttoned up. lol

Gpoop : Did you see any other good shirts or sweaters under $450 ?
Not sure on the prices but there were 2 or 3 other shirts and a bunch of sweaters. I didn't check the prices cause I wasn't remotely interested in them. They did a have bunch of tees as low as 89 bucks though.

Last edited:
Went to the woodbury commons today. They had this gem. Beautiful in person. Sadly they only had an xl and xs. I'm a small. I tried the XS on anyway and it was too small in the chest. Everywhere else fit fine. Probably should of bought it and only wore it open or half buttoned up. lol

been looking for this for a minute - although I prefer the OS over the western cut...I cant complain at outlet prices.

thanks for passing on the info!

also for @Gpoop - I just called them and they got a few more in size S...so you might be able to get yours afterall

That joint fits mad small. Tried on a medium and couldnt even button it. I'd need a large/XL at 5'10 175-180lbs.

Back
Top Bottom